Give John Crotch protection.......Please.

In the Halo 4 teaser.

It’s just, there. It stands out too much. What type of dream was he having?

It’s like Snakes -Yoink- crack in MGS4.

Funny i didnt realize this…then again i dont look around there haha.

<4

> Funny i didnt realize this…then again i dont look around there haha.
>
> <4

I don’t either but when you are watching the trailer on a 32" Oled screen it stands out.

I agree. Bring back the Mark VI Cod peice!!!

Bring back his original armor. This isn’t Halo Legends. It’s Halo, master chief’s story. Bring back the original armour, and my that i mean Mark VI not V lol. And for the love of God reduce the crotch size!

> Bring back his original armor. This isn’t Halo Legends. It’s Halo, master chief’s story. Bring back the original armour, and my that i mean Mark VI not V lol. And for the love of God reduce the crotch size!

I’m not really fussed about his Mjolnir.

It’s always evolved.

But yes, he must have had a dream of Linda and Kelly doing…stuff.

> Bring back his original armor. This isn’t Halo Legends. It’s Halo, master chief’s story. Bring back the original armour, and my that i mean Mark VI not V lol. And for the love of God reduce the crotch size!

This. Exactly this.

I don’t know what the -Yoink- was up with that armor…I can understand the EVA thrusters (that’s a feature that would logically be implemented after things that have happened in zero-G in the novels), but the general look and feel of the armor isn’t right. It looks like a cheap knockoff toy (“MASTER SPACE WARRIOR CROTCH-MAN!! YOU BUY NOWWWWW”).

It’s certainly not serious MK6, and I wouldn’t accept it as MK7. It looks stupid, like Halo: Legends was stupid (it had it’s moments, but “The Package” wasn’t one of them.

Linda & Kelly…that was good! I wonder if Cortana is jealous?

On a serious note, i think developers often look out a window instead of looking into one - they should look both ways - odd analogy. Example: Llke the Chiefs helmet and armor in CE Anniversary - looks really…goofy. Anyways… it’s cool if they want to be cryptic, mysterious and innovative, but sometimes i think they go overboard and don’t connect all the dots - but again it’s still early and they probably (hopefully) have time to correct any concerns raised by the community and it’s just an introduction to whats coming in Halo 4.

Still looking forward to both games!

I noticed this too, they really need to put the cod piece back…

No, he’s not going to get crotch protection until later in the game because spoiler one of the main plot points is that the flood tear his junk off and run away with it. Over the course of Halo 4 he’s trying to find his man parts and get them back from the evil flood, while also trying to get Cortana to speak to him again by convincing her he is the man he used to be.

> No, he’s not going to get crotch protection until later in the game because spoiler one of the main plot points is that the flood tear his junk off and run away with it. Over the course of Halo 4 he’s trying to find his man parts and get them back from the evil flood, while also trying to get Cortana to speak to him again by convincing her he is the man he used to be.

I don’t even…

> In the Halo 4 teaser.
>
> It’s just, there. It stands out too much. What type of dream was he having?
>
> It’s like Snakes Yoink! crack in MGS4.

Yeah I saw that too. It’s different armor, not Mark VI.

I’m sure theirs a reason for it, or its a slipup

Wow I didn’t even notice that, his crotch his huge in the trailer, what the hell?

I’m not liking the new armor at all. The upper body is bulky, the lower body has virtually no armor, and his crotch is just out there. I really hope it changes.

> > In the Halo 4 teaser.
> >
> > It’s just, there. It stands out too much. What type of dream was he having?
> >
> > It’s like Snakes Yoink! crack in MGS4.
>
> Yeah I saw that too. It’s different armor, not Mark VI.

How do you know it isn’t Mark VI? It’s going to be a five year gap between the two games, some major aesthetic changes are justified.

I think we should we should all remember this is a teaser not actual an actual gameplay trailer.

> No, he’s not going to get crotch protection until later in the game because spoiler one of the main plot points is that the flood tear his junk off and run away with it. Over the course of Halo 4 he’s trying to find his man parts and get them back from the evil flood, while also trying to get Cortana to speak to him again by convincing her he is the man he used to be.

OMG! Thank you for making me laugh out loud!

I don’t think they have the balls to change it that much (no pun intended). They’re walking on glass and every Halo fan alive is watching their every step.

Maybe this was just to get attention.

I really don’t think we should take anything in the trailer too seriously. All we should pull from it is that there will indeed be a Halo 4.

I’m gonna bite my tongue until I see more trailers.

(But really, who the heck made his junk? Hopefully a woman artist. If it was some dude, I don’t even. WUT.)

It will hopefully be changed, remember halo wars?
The spartans looked like hell in the first trailers but turned out good in the end.

Maybe cod piece is a new armor effect. LOlz