Give Halo back to Bungie!

This beta makes me yearn for the days when playing halo was fun. It’s become this stupid, overly competitive monster. I don’t want a game that caters to the MLG garbage and is nothing more than COD. Even though from what I’ve seen COD has basically become this new version of “Halo”. I propose Halo goes home to Bungie. I really enjoy Destiny and I think they always strive to do something great! That or just start over and try again with Halo 5

TLDR:

• What is this Halo: Future War Titan Attack 2?- It’s only good to the MLG community- Destiny is cool and Fun- SCRAP IT AND START OVER!

Most people here are enjoying the Halo 5 beta so it seems you are the problem.

if they gave this back to bungie we would be fighting crab people in the campaign and the chiefs 1 liners would be DLC

Hate to break it to you but, bungie is not bungie anymore. The team is a giant being controlled by activision. Don’t forget they left us with halo reach.

As you can see with destiny, the lead writer left then the game fell apart(according to rumors this is why the game is bad compared to what they advertised)

So bungie can lock crap on disk?
-reach
-destiny
-fireing marty

Im so over bungie.

Good GOD no. Bungie has turned into one of the worst devs in the industry. I’d sell my Xbox if bungie got their claws on this game.

this beta with only 2 maps is more fun than any other multiplayer halo, deal with that.

Too bad your savior Bungie is locked in a ten year contract with Craptivision. Keep dreaming bud.

Bungie + Microsoft = Amazing

Bungie + Activision = Sell Outs

343i + Microsoft = Great and Still Improving

After Reach and Destiny, as well as all the people there that left/got fired, I think it’s safe to say that the Bungie we knew and love is permanently gone.

> 2787942626479371;1:
> This beta makes me yearn for the days when playing halo was fun. It’s become this stupid, overly competitive monster. I don’t want a game that caters to the MLG garbage and is nothing more than COD. Even though from what I’ve seen COD has basically become this new version of “Halo”. I propose Halo goes home to Bungie. I really enjoy Destiny and I think they always strive to do something great! That or just start over and try again with Halo 5
>
> TLDR:
>
> - What is this Halo: Future War Titan Attack 2?
> - It’s only good to the MLG community
> - Destiny is cool and Fun
> - SCRAP IT AND START OVER!

I likw where you are going with this, but actually Bungie was the start of the problem anyways…MS had a falling out with the good part of Bungie an they left…then 343i was started from that group…but, they hired devs and pros that had anothe agenda and that had nothing to do with making a game for the community…they of course went the normal protocals to make it seem, like it was for the community, but in all tense and purposes, it was mainly to get this game back into the competitive circuit and the only way to do that was to make a game the pros can play and win competitively for 343i and it’s affiliates…It’s all about money my man…and we’re the sacrifices to get them there…sure be apart of there beta, so they can get their rank s up and get the top 100 seed list for the new ESL or els whatever it is, competitions…

Destiny is cool and Fun
lol ok yea.

> 2533274828750482;7:
> this beta with only 2 maps is more fun than any other multiplayer halo, deal with that.

Did you even play Halo 2?

> t’s become this stupid, overly competitive monster.

Wish 343I would stop advertising this game as competitive, because then people like the OP assume this is what competitive people want when it really isn’t.

> 2533274796494295;11:
> > 2787942626479371;1:
> > This beta makes me yearn for the days when playing halo was fun. It’s become this stupid, overly competitive monster. I don’t want a game that caters to the MLG garbage and is nothing more than COD. Even though from what I’ve seen COD has basically become this new version of “Halo”. I propose Halo goes home to Bungie. I really enjoy Destiny and I think they always strive to do something great! That or just start over and try again with Halo 5
> >
> > TLDR:
> >
> > - What is this Halo: Future War Titan Attack 2?
> > - It’s only good to the MLG community
> > - Destiny is cool and Fun
> > - SCRAP IT AND START OVER!
>
>
> I likw where you are going with this, but actually Bungie was the start of the problem anyways…MS had a falling out with the good part of Bungie an they left…then 343i was started from that group…but, they hired devs and pros that had anothe agenda and that had nothing to do with making a game for the community…they of course went the normal protocals to make it seem, like it was for the community, but in all tense and purposes, it was mainly to get this game back into the competitive circuit and the only way to do that was to make a game the pros can play and win competitively for 343i and it’s affiliates…It’s all about money my man…and we’re the sacrifices to get them there…sure be apart of there beta, so they can get their rank s up and get the top 100 seed list for the new ESL or els whatever it is, competitions…

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING YOUR CRAP.

> 2533274822366750;10:
> After Reach and Destiny, as well as all the people there that left/got fired, I think it’s safe to say that the Bungie we knew and love is permanently gone.

That could very well be true. I’m just saying I want this to be more of a special Halo game instead of generic space war…

> 2787942626479371;16:
> > 2533274822366750;10:
> > After Reach and Destiny, as well as all the people there that left/got fired, I think it’s safe to say that the Bungie we knew and love is permanently gone.
>
>
> That could very well be true. I’m just saying I want this to be more of a special Halo game instead of generic space war…

Again, most of the people there that were responsible for making Halo great in the first place are gone now. Even if Bungie did come back, they would probably do even worse than 343 did with 4, so it is best that they stay away from the franchise.

i don’t know, after the cockup that was destiny…

gamepaly wise, destiny is superb, but story and lore, and all that, destiny BLOWS, and halo is a well balanced blend of gameplay AND story.

So you do know Bungie partnered with the same people that publish all the CoD games right?

> 2661949065475413;19:
> So you do know Bungie partnered with the same people that publish all the CoD games right?

fun fact, activision published the cods game, and published destiny, however, between bungie and activision it IS a partnership, between the multiple COD title, activision OWNS OWNS the COD dev’s there is a pretty large difference there.