Give everyone Wheelman for Big Team Battle!

One of the biggest problems with Halo 4 has unfortunately carried over in Halo 5: Guardians, in that all of the vehicles have tissue-paper armor. This makes Big Team Battle much less enjoyable, and players all the more unwilling to get in vehicles like the Warthog, when they can be so easily destroyed just by the other time spamming BRs at it.

So why not start everyone off in BTB with the “Wheelman” armor mod from Warzone? It gives vehicles more damage resistance and more EMP resistance, and it stacks the more players you have in one vehicle, making multi-seat vehicles like the Warthog that much more viable. Big Team Battle is supposed to be all about big vehicle action on large maps… and unlike Warzone, you don’t have to concern yourself with a half-a-dozen players on the opposing team calling in Wasps and Scorpions all at the same time.

I’d get behind that, it’s a really good idea.

Along with plasma pistol starts!

Bad idea because it would apply to Banshee. A standard Banshee with wheelman can tank two rail guns one after the other no problem. It’s already a menace in warzone, but for BTB that’ll be broken.

I think Wheelman across the board would break the game more than fix it. Really we just need the Warthog to be buffed or replaced with a stronger REQ variant in BTB.

While I agree with you on the Warthog, but not with the other vehicles. It would make them too strong.

They just need to change it to Pistol starts. Like how the maps were designed for anyway.

I agree, the armour of vehicles is basically non-existent.

> 2533274967369999;4:
> Bad idea because it would apply to Banshee. A standard Banshee with wheelman can tank two rail guns one after the other no problem. It’s already a menace in warzone, but for BTB that’ll be broken.

Yup, the banshee with wheelman perk is waaaay too savage for the BTB to be enjoyable if this was the case. Also, the stronger the vehicles in BTB gets, the game will be less objective orientated and then the Warzone farming mentality comes to show.

I think the bigger issue with warthogs specifically is that u can get shot out so easily