Give everyone sprint and jetpack always

Everything else spawns on the map

Problem solved

I would rather give only sprint to everyone, and have everything (including jetpack) spawn on the map. I would also like the return of Camo and Overshield power-ups.

I initially thought everyone was going to have, not a jet pack as such, but a jump pack at start. This is because of the thrusters we see master chief using in the first trailer.

I thought everyone was going to have EVA thrusters that they could activate which gave them an extra boost in their jump.

> I would rather give only sprint to everyone, and have everything (including jetpack) spawn on the map. I would also like the return of Camo and Overshield power-ups.

Although I do enjoy AA I think this would please mostly everyone.

No, maybe spawn with Sprint but all other armor abilities should be picked up like equipment imo.

> > I would rather give only sprint to everyone, and have everything (including jetpack) spawn on the map. I would also like the return of Camo and Overshield power-ups.
>
> Although I do enjoy AA I think this would please mostly everyone.

I think AAs are an excellent addition to Halo. The reason I dislike their implementation is because they provide too much of an advantage to be gifted as a spawning item. I bet the competitive community would be perfectly happy with their addition if they are placed on the map.

> > > I would rather give only sprint to everyone, and have everything (including jetpack) spawn on the map. I would also like the return of Camo and Overshield power-ups.
> >
> > Although I do enjoy AA I think this would please mostly everyone.
>
> I think AAs are an excellent addition to Halo. The reason I dislike their implementation is because they provide too much of an advantage to be gifted as a spawning item. I bet the competitive community would be perfectly happy with their addition if they are placed on the map.

I agree 100% I myself don’t mind spawning with them.I’m what people call a casual :O.But I understand the advantages they give so I think the ranked social should come back.Ranked they are pickups and social you spawn with them everyone’s happy for the most part lol

Yeah, I’ll go play Tribes: Ascend if I want that kind of experience.

Starting with sprint is plenty for me,
I’m really happy there keeping that in Halo 4.
Would be very lost without it now.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> I would rather give only sprint to everyone, and have everything (including jetpack) spawn on the map. I would also like the return of Camo and Overshield power-ups.

This. Exactly this.

> Yeah, I’ll go play Tribes: Ascend if I want that kind of experience.

Since sprint and jetpack can both alter map flow, I thought it is best if everyone has unlimited access to them.

Feel free to do the tactical supply drop thing with other AAs. You got that, 343?

Guys I think we just saved Halo.

Spawning with all of that would just make the maps all the less friendly, especially if you don’t know what map you’re going to and you don’t exactly spawn with what you’d like.

Sprint is fine as the default; I really didn’t like the trudge/jog that was in the other games as a run-type of movement. Too slow- sprint gives you that added speed to cover that greater distance. It’s not to put you above the others, it’s there to have you cover the land faster with your teammates.

> Since sprint and jetpack can both alter map flow, I thought it is best if everyone has unlimited access to them.

I think Jetpack almost kills the uniqueness that different geometry brings. Just fly up in the air. Encounters with jetpackers are almost identical regardless of the location on the map. JP can make game play grow stale very fast.

Everyone spawning with it would be a game killer for me.

It would also reduce the effectiveness of the rocket launcher dramatically.

This would be perfect :smiley:

> I think Jetpack almost kills the uniqueness that different geometry brings. Just fly up in the air. Encounters with jetpackers are almost identical regardless of the location on the map. JP can make game play grow stale very fast.
>
> Everyone spawning with it would be a game killer for me.

Indeed, but hopefully the jetpack will be much weaker/slower in H4

> > I would rather give only sprint to everyone, and have everything (including jetpack) spawn on the map. I would also like the return of Camo and Overshield power-ups.
>
> Although I do enjoy AA I think this would please mostly everyone.

My friends and I have been playing customs with AAs on the map for about a year now. It makes all AAs much less offensive. You have to go get the advantage. You can also plan for the possibility that someone with have AL. And if you kill them you may not have to encounter it for another 60+sec. at minimum. It becomes an item worth controlling.

Like getting bested by a player with rockets. I can blame only myself or my team for not having them. We can and have lived with the unbalanced nature of power weapons because of this. AA spawns are an entirely different story.

> > I think Jetpack almost kills the uniqueness that different geometry brings. Just fly up in the air. Encounters with jetpackers are almost identical regardless of the location on the map. JP can make game play grow stale very fast.
> >
> > Everyone spawning with it would be a game killer for me.
>
> Indeed, but hopefully the jetpack will be much weaker/slower in H4

If 343i limits the use of AAs I may have no issue with them. Bungie allowed for almost constant use. That was my number one issue with all of them. I would think the recharge rates would extend beyond the length of the avg. encounter.

Nothing worse than getting ALed twice by one guy in a single encounter.

The jet pack needs to be a jump pack, Just like it was for the brutes in halo wars but a bit modified where you would use the armor ability just to double jump.