Give 343 time, and the benefit of the doubt

At the end of the day,

all that keeps Halo 4 from being the game people want it to be is the fact that 343 has not edited the playlists.

The only thing 343 has to do is tweak some things, and offer more playlists.

Personally, I would love a “bare bones” type game mode.

Give them a chance people.

I agree. We are so early into H4’s lifespan that I don’t believe that 343 has had a chance to get into hard development patches although I am sure they are working on it.

As well, regardless of what gets fixed, it still won’t be to everyone’s liking simply because everyone has different tastes and expectations.

Personally, i have more issues with graphic layout in the service record areas than I do with any gameplay. And it will all come in time.

Before we know it, we will be complaining about the problems with Halo 5 and why couldn’t they have gotten it right like they did with Halo 4, hehe.

> I agree. We are so early into H4’s lifespan that I don’t believe that 343 has had a chance to get into hard development patches although I am sure they are working on it.
>
> As well, regardless of what gets fixed, it still won’t be to everyone’s liking simply because everyone has different tastes and expectations.
>
> Personally, i have more issues with graphic layout in the service record areas than I do with any gameplay. And it will all come in time.
>
> Before we know it, we will be complaining about the problems with Halo 5 and why couldn’t they have gotten it right like they did with Halo 4, hehe.

I agree, no Halo game has ever been polished on launch. Matchmaking anyhow. This game is only a week or two old but people expect -Yoink- to get done asap. Game Devs don’t work like that and it’s what people don’t understand. I’m still playing it and enjoying it regardless, besides the well…lag issue.

> > I agree. We are so early into H4’s lifespan that I don’t believe that 343 has had a chance to get into hard development patches although I am sure they are working on it.
> >
> > As well, regardless of what gets fixed, it still won’t be to everyone’s liking simply because everyone has different tastes and expectations.
> >
> > Personally, i have more issues with graphic layout in the service record areas than I do with any gameplay. And it will all come in time.
> >
> > Before we know it, we will be complaining about the problems with Halo 5 and why couldn’t they have gotten it right like they did with Halo 4, hehe.
>
> I agree, no Halo game has ever been polished on launch. Matchmaking anyhow. This game is only a week or two old but people expect Yoink! to get done asap. Game Devs don’t work like that and it’s what people don’t understand. I’m still playing it and enjoying it regardless, besides the well…lag issue.

True but no other Halo game besides Reach had the vast amount of problems this game has. I can only hope some of these problems are fixed mainly the ranking system.

I never thought I would see the day when a halo game wouldn’t have a ranking system and Call of Duty would. This is what adds longevity to games (see Halo 3 and Halo 2.)

> At the end of the day,
>
> all that keeps Halo 4 from being the game people want it to be is the fact that 343 has not edited the playlists.
>
> The only thing 343 has to do is tweak some things, and offer more playlists.
>
> Personally, I would love a “bare bones” type game mode.
>
> <mark>Give them a chance people</mark>.

I’ve given them plenty of chances. They delivered on campaign and SOps, but mm is a disaster. I’ve earned the right to be cynical, actually, 343 has left me with little choice.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt the whole time reach was getting trashed by everyone. I’m still waiting on them, but I still am quite irritated at the mistakes they made. Some of this stuff should’ve been obvious. EX. dmr on ragnarok, active camo,no unscoping snipers. I mean wtf. Anyone who’s played halo could see that these are horrible ideas.

> I gave them the benefit of the doubt the whole time reach was getting trashed by everyone. I’m still waiting on them, but I still am quite irritated at the mistakes they made. Some of this stuff should’ve been obvious. EX. dmr on ragnarok, active camo,no unscoping snipers. I mean wtf. Anyone who’s played halo could see that these are horrible ideas.

this

I doubt CSR will be visible in game and I doubt movement speed will be bumped up to 110 or 120 or that movement acceleration will go away. I also doubt the ordinance or the random weapon drops will go away so camping will be the best option in competitive games.

343 doesnt understand the franchise they lead.