girl customization?

I mostly play with lots of girls when im not playing competitive and there were wondering if there will be any special customization… Different from the guy spartans… Does anyone else think that would be cool.

lol, male-female

I guess that if you can change the -Yoink!- of your Spartan/[insert species here] then, sure. You can customize your female Spartan.

Special Customizations for women? And they call men unjust?

As in Reach female Spartans, sure. The actual customization for females alone, a Spartan hair bow and lip gloss should be the only thing they get lololol jk…

god, why did i think of certain size adjustments?

I don’t know. If 343 goes ahead with their “armor affects gameplay” then that would be an unfair advantage/disadvantage.

I guess it depends on what customizations you had in mind…

And then you guys are going to start saying that for elites too, what the heck does a feamale elite look like

Yeah, like D-Cups?

if this is the case I want it to be poorly smeared lipstick over the visor.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I “came” to make a “Period” joke, “butt” then I took a (Another name for a cat it begins with “P” and ends with “y”) to my “Johnson”. lol

“Am i rite marines”

“We know what the ladys like” XD

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I “came” to make a “Period” joke, “butt” then I took a (Another name for a cat it begins with “P” and ends with “y”) to my “Johnson”. lol
>
> “Am i rite marines”
>
> “We know what the ladys like” XD

Spoken like a true -Yoink!-.

> I “came” to make a “Period” joke, “butt” then I took a (Another name for a cat it begins with “P” and ends with “y”) to my “Johnson”. lol
>
> “Am i rite marines”
>
> “We know what the ladys like” XD

Feminine hygiene jokes aren’t funny. Period.

> > I “came” to make a “Period” joke, “butt” then I took a (Another name for a cat it begins with “P” and ends with “y”) to my “Johnson”. lol
> >
> > “Am i rite marines”
> >
> > “We know what the ladys like” XD
>
> Spoken like a true -Yoink!-.

Female spartan bikini armor?

> > I “came” to make a “Period” joke, “butt” then I took a (Another name for a cat it begins with “P” and ends with “y”) to my “Johnson”. lol
> >
> > “Am i rite marines”
> >
> > “We know what the ladys like” XD
>
> Spoken like a true -Yoink!-.

Whatch out.

We got a badass over here.

> Female spartan bikini armor?

Male spartan bikini armor.
FTFY.

> Female spartan bikini armor?

Already been done.

Um, why do you think female spartans need Female only customization, why are we being sexist…

> > Female spartan bikini armor?
>
> Already been done.

How the hell does the second one stay on?

> Um, why do you think female spartans need Female only customization, why are we being sexist…

im not trying to be sexiest I just thought it would be cool