Gifting Packs?

Hello forum
I have a question relating to can you gift promotional packs?

Usually they say on the pack if they are gift able or not. So if it doesn’t say it odds are it’s not.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Usually they say on the pack if they are gift able or not. So if it doesn’t say it odds are it’s not.

No it doesnt just thought i 'd check i kinda figured wasn’t sure though.

For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.

More like it ensures people don’t try to under cut 343 by selling packs via gifts and then when or if they don’t send a pack after some one pays them and they both point the finger at 343 causing a big headache for all. While gifting packs by points sounds nice it would more likely quickly be abused and more trouble that it’s worth.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.
>
> More like it ensures people don’t try to under cut 343 by selling packs via gifts and then when or if they don’t send a pack after some one pays them and they both point the finger at 343 causing a big headache for all. While gifting packs by points sounds nice it would more likely quickly be abused and more trouble that it’s worth.

Two ways of looking at it and I agree with what you said too. It would be best if those packs didn’t exist at all in the first place.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> More like it ensures people don’t try to under cut 343 by selling packs via gifts and then when or if they don’t send a pack after some one pays them and they both point the finger at 343 causing a big headache for all. While gifting packs by points sounds nice it would more likely quickly be abused and more trouble that it’s worth.

I still think that’s a dumb reason to not allow us to gift packs with points :confused:

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.
>

Could you elaborate here your point isn’t really make sense to me?

> 2533274900766535;8:
> > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > 2533274824050480;4:
> > > For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.
> >
> > More like it ensures people don’t try to under cut 343 by selling packs via gifts and then when or if they don’t send a pack after some one pays them and they both point the finger at 343 causing a big headache for all. While gifting packs by points sounds nice it would more likely quickly be abused and more trouble that it’s worth.
>
> Could you elaborate here your point isn’t really make sense to me?

If you could gift packs you get with points then people could essentially sell packs as “gifts”… They could say hey send me a dollar per gold pack… Just pay me via Paypal. Then if they don’t deliever the packs the person buying would surely place blame on 343. The person who sold them could claim they sent them but 343 servers must have “lost” them…

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274900766535;8:
> > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > > 2533274824050480;4:
> > > > For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.
> > >
> > > More like it ensures people don’t try to under cut 343 by selling packs via gifts and then when or if they don’t send a pack after some one pays them and they both point the finger at 343 causing a big headache for all. While gifting packs by points sounds nice it would more likely quickly be abused and more trouble that it’s worth.
> >
> > Could you elaborate here your point isn’t really make sense to me?
>
> If you could gift packs you get with points then people could essentially sell packs as “gifts”… They could say hey send me a dollar per gold pack… Just pay me via Paypal. Then if they don’t deliever the packs the person buying would surely place blame on 343. The person who sold them could claim they sent them but 343 servers must have “lost” them…

Um i think you can gift packs that you get with points theres currenlty packs in game that you can do this with.

> 2533274900766535;10:
> > 2533274816788253;9:
> > > 2533274900766535;8:
> > > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > > > 2533274824050480;4:
> > > > > For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.
> > > >
> > > > More like it ensures people don’t try to under cut 343 by selling packs via gifts and then when or if they don’t send a pack after some one pays them and they both point the finger at 343 causing a big headache for all. While gifting packs by points sounds nice it would more likely quickly be abused and more trouble that it’s worth.
> > >
> > > Could you elaborate here your point isn’t really make sense to me?
> >
> > If you could gift packs you get with points then people could essentially sell packs as “gifts”… They could say hey send me a dollar per gold pack… Just pay me via Paypal. Then if they don’t deliever the packs the person buying would surely place blame on 343. The person who sold them could claim they sent them but 343 servers must have “lost” them…
>
> Um you can gift packs that you get with points theres currenlty packs in game that you can do this with. So where are you going with this?

There are no packs you can get with points and then gift them. You have to buy the pack in order to gift it. The only exception to this has been the Platium packs given out for free during the HCS events that are gift able.

> 2533274816788253;11:
> > 2533274900766535;10:
> > > 2533274816788253;9:
> > > > 2533274900766535;8:
> > > > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > > > > 2533274824050480;4:
> > > > > > For the most part, you can only gift packs you buy with real money. So that ensures you can’t be nice to your friends if you have a lot of REQ points laying around. The only exception I know of are the platinum packs that you can earn by entering the codes shown during streams.
> > > > >
> > > > > More like it ensures people don’t try to under cut 343 by selling packs via gifts and then when or if they don’t send a pack after some one pays them and they both point the finger at 343 causing a big headache for all. While gifting packs by points sounds nice it would more likely quickly be abused and more trouble that it’s worth.
> > > >
> > > > Could you elaborate here your point isn’t really make sense to me?
> > >
> > > If you could gift packs you get with points then people could essentially sell packs as “gifts”… They could say hey send me a dollar per gold pack… Just pay me via Paypal. Then if they don’t deliever the packs the person buying would surely place blame on 343. The person who sold them could claim they sent them but 343 servers must have “lost” them…
> >
> > Um you can gift packs that you get with points theres currenlty packs in game that you can do this with. So where are you going with this?
>
> There are no packs you can get with points and then gift them. You have to buy the pack in order to gift it. The only exception to this has been the Platium packs given out for free during the HCS events that are gift able.

Update so it seems that packs purchased with currency can be gifted but not with points conclusion. Also relating to your post there are sellers out there who do exactly what you state in your post.