Giftable

What is the whole point of the giftable if we have to pay for it. U might as well just tell the person u want to give the req pack to to buy it themselves. It’s good when they have it for free days like to day for Valentine’s Day but just take it down 343I there is no point to it.

Because being able to buy it with points leads to a lot of issues.

> 2533274964659945;1:
> What is the whole point of the giftable if we have to pay for it. U might as well just tell the person u want to give the req pack to to buy it themselves.

That’s why it’s called a gift. To give something to someone as a nice gesture or for whatever reason you want them to have it for free.

> 2533274964659945;1:
> What is the whole point of the giftable if we have to pay for it. U might as well just tell the person u want to give the req pack to to buy it themselves. It’s good when they have it for free days like to day for Valentine’s Day but just take it down 343I there is no point to it.

There are probably people who buy packs for others as gifts. If they have family members or whatever and now can send them packs on their birthday or any holiday. Also they can’t allow giftable by points or they would create a market for others to undercut their packs. Not to mention people would probably steal money from others promising packs and then not sending the packs after getting paid.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> > 2533274964659945;1:
> > What is the whole point of the giftable if we have to pay for it. U might as well just tell the person u want to give the req pack to to buy it themselves. It’s good when they have it for free days like to day for Valentine’s Day but just take it down 343I there is no point to it.
>
> There are probably people who buy packs for others as gifts. If they have family members or whatever and now can send them packs on their birthday or any holiday. Also they can’t allow giftable by points or they would create a market for others to undercut their packs. Not to mention people would probably steal money from others promising packs and then not sending the packs after getting paid.

There is a way to balance it. You can only send 1-3 req point packs a day.

> 2533274925370623;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > 2533274964659945;1:
> > > What is the whole point of the giftable if we have to pay for it. U might as well just tell the person u want to give the req pack to to buy it themselves. It’s good when they have it for free days like to day for Valentine’s Day but just take it down 343I there is no point to it.
> >
> > There are probably people who buy packs for others as gifts. If they have family members or whatever and now can send them packs on their birthday or any holiday. Also they can’t allow giftable by points or they would create a market for others to undercut their packs. Not to mention people would probably steal money from others promising packs and then not sending the packs after getting paid.
>
> There is a way to balance it. You can only send 1-3 req point packs a day.

Players would still abuse it using multiple accounts and what not.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2533274925370623;5:
> > > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > > 2533274964659945;1:
> > > > What is the whole point of the giftable if we have to pay for it. U might as well just tell the person u want to give the req pack to to buy it themselves. It’s good when they have it for free days like to day for Valentine’s Day but just take it down 343I there is no point to it.
> > >
> > > There are probably people who buy packs for others as gifts. If they have family members or whatever and now can send them packs on their birthday or any holiday. Also they can’t allow giftable by points or they would create a market for others to undercut their packs. Not to mention people would probably steal money from others promising packs and then not sending the packs after getting paid.
> >
> > There is a way to balance it. You can only send 1-3 req point packs a day.
>
> Players would still abuse it using multiple accounts and what not.

Shh, don’t let them know.

Does anyone want to gift me their valentines pack so I can gift it for you in return?

> 2533274822981881;8:
> Does anyone want to gift me their valentines pack so I can gift it for you in return?

let’s do it!

Already gone, sorry