Giant thingymajingy.

I have just realised that the giant thing in this image looks a hell of a lot like that thing that was shown ages ago in the concept art video. Thoughts?

Edit: Those two don’t look very similar in my eyes.

They’re both concepts for what is now the promethean knight.

> They’re both concepts for what is now the promethean knight.

Wrong. :3 I’m sure the image on the right was a supposed concept art of what a precursor looks like along with what people pieced together of the screaming red eyed monster at the end of THE concept art video. Looks nothing like a knight. The leaked image however, may very well be a new enemy given it’s different features, such as claws and attached arms and what not. The image isn’t even clear enough to have a proper say in what it is.

You guys do know that the “concept art” image was made by people here, after the concept art trailer came out, right?

Promethian destroyer? Thats what I’m calling it anyway, that thing kinda scares me to be honest.

> You guys do know that the “concept art” image was made by people hear, after the concept art trailer came out, right?

Tell that to Halo Nation, they were using it as actual concept art for Precursors. Not after my edit job took care of that.

Giant Thingamajingy…catchy :stuck_out_tongue:

> > They’re both concepts for what is now the promethean knight.
>
> Wrong. :3 I’m sure the image on the right was a supposed concept art of what a precursor looks like along with what people pieced together of the screaming red eyed monster at the end of THE concept art video. Looks nothing like a knight. The leaked image however, may very well be a new enemy given it’s different features, such as claws and attached arms and what not. The image isn’t even clear enough to have a proper say in what it is.

No. Not wrong. It looks insanely similar to the earlier in game knight. 343 showed those images at various events saying quite specifically that they were concepts of the knight. Same basic stance, same basic layout. If you cannot see the similarities then you aren’t trying very hard.

That thing is CREEPY.

since hes in front of the “ORANGE BALL” and it seems to be opened, what if is didact…
anyway I don’t know if this image is recent or old…

And HUD seems diferent so I supose the image is old :,(

I would love to fight this…

I’m now too freaked out to play Halo 4’s campaign.

Seriously, it’s not nice when A.I’s scream at you and massive machines wipe the florr with your blood.

I’m joking of course

> since hes in front of the “ORANGE BALL” and it seems to be opened, what if is didact…
> anyway I don’t know if this image is recent or old…
>
> And HUD seems diferent so I supose the image is old :,(
>
> I would love to fight this…

Quite the makeover from this.

They don’t look similar to me OP.

Halo Nation is not really that reliable, use Halopedia…

I can see some similarity between the two. They both look like another kind of Promethean, but as others have said it could just as easily be another concept of the Knight.

Well every Megatron comes with a Starscream…

But seriously, yeah I see a close resemblance.

I imagine that Promethean is guarding the Cryptum and will likely be fought in a boss setting (and later, as regular infantry).

It would be so much fun to fight that, love killing hunters so really want that to be in Halo 4. Kind of reminds me of something from aliens.