Ghosts of the Journey

sign up is here → Sign up along with rules and how to sign up and the plot for this roleplay. Feel free to sign up and join in!

The captain stood there in the briefing room with the two other ONI agents, they all watched the footage recovered from the latest attack.
They looked it over and played it back constantly to look for a clue. After 30 minutes of listening to screams and gunfire. They gave up after so long.
“Captain Amand, this is something that must not leave this room.” The first agent said as
Captain Amand sat there,he was only in 30’s yet he felt older from the stress of the current situation, he looked up at him and nodded
“This is recovered footage from the colony planet of Ares, we don’t know what we’re up against, but we know they have access to UNSC weapons and ships.” The other said
“And my mission is?” Amand asked
“Get to Ares and investigate, we will send three Spartan fire teams to help along with some elites.”
“And whys that?”
The first agent looked over at the screen and played a sequence of covenant symbols along with unknown symbols.
“Because We think the covenants involved with this.” He nodded at the captain as they both left.

12 hours passsed as Amand was preparing to deploy to Ares aboard the UNSC Bushido, a halycon class ship. His A.I. Takashi popped up, he was light red and looked like a samurai preparing to go to war. “Amand we shall be taking off in 0400 hours. And the fireteams have not yet arrived.” Amand sighed. “They’ll be here soon.” Amand said watching out the window of the bridge.
He then noticed three Pelicans land. Each one holding a Spartan fireteam. “I stand corrected.”

“I am confirming that fireteam Viking,Ogre, and Demons have arrived.” Takeshi said again.
“What about the elites?”
“They’ll be arriving on Pelican Hotel-627”

This came quick.

A human ship was a hostile environment for his kind, few would look at him, few would speak to him, the one eyed elite. Nos Leygall sat in a hanger, a phantom from Kay Valium’s fleet had just dropped him off hours ago and he had been here since, waiting for someone. While waiting he had a nice conversation with an ungoy, he carried no weapons but had an orange backpack, this grunt called himself Zug Zug, he was a medic, and hated humans, Leygall had a small talk with him as the two sat in the hangar.

Ok ok, up to chracter…
Damon sat there still on the bed with his helmet on. Pain slowly residing as memories slowly go away. He stayed there, slowly closing his eyes and went to sleep. Hoping bad dreams wont come.

> 2533274879407634;3:
> A human ship was a hostile environment for his kind, few would look at him, few would speak to him, the one eyed elite. Nos Leygall sat in a hanger, a phantom from Kay Valium’s fleet had just dropped him off hours ago and he had been here since, waiting for someone. While waiting he had a nice conversation with an ungoy, he carried no weapons but had an orange backpack, this grunt called himself Zug Zug, he was a medic, and hated humans, Leygall had a small talk with him as the two sat in the hangar.

A marine greeted the two. “Captain Amand will be expecting you on the bridge follow me.”

Leygall bowed to the marine as he came, the ungoy Leygall just met acted otherwise “Do not speak to me human!” He yelled in his squeaky voice

(Ruthless, you might’ve not gotten the news but i got the Halo 2 BR finally.)
Damon dreamed, He sees a jungle in front of him. His boots deep in mud as he walks through it. He looks around him, he can’t hear the birds or animals around him, it’s too quiet. He aims his SMG at the trees, nothing moved around him. Suddenly, a Frag popped out in front of him. He ran fast as possible from it as it explodes. He can feel shards hit his armor as he hits the ground. He drops his SMG and takes out his Tactical Magnum, he sees men popping out of the trees. He fired his Magnum and sees men falling down like rocks. He feels a bullet hitting his shoulder, he did not scream and looked for his target. He sees the man and shot him, he did not fall down. Damon fired again and again until his Magnum ran out of ammo. The Man kept walking up toward him. The man melee Damon in head and Damon wakes up with pain in shoulder. But there wasn’t anything hitting his shoulder at all. He got off the bed and walked out of the room. He crumbled to his knees and lay down on the ground. What’s wrong with me? He stood up in pain and walked down toward the elevator. He does not want to sleep anymore.

Falkon and Raven stood at the helm of the Relentless Assault, waiting for a response from Leygall. Falkon was fairly tall for his age and scarred too, several scars ran down his right arm and right eye. Raven on the other hand was shorter than the average Sangheili male and had skin that was barely rough in some places, the rest very smooth. Falkon turns and looks at his sister. “What could take the old one so long, it is a simple mission is it not?” Raven responded with a silky smooth voice, one that moves an enemy into a false sense of security. “He will be along, let us hope soon so we can depart this wretched place.”

> 2533274879407634;6:
> Leygall bowed to the marine as he came, the ungoy Leygall just met acted otherwise “Do not speak to me human!” He yelled in his squeaky voice

The marine looked at Zug with confusion. “Better drop the tone, the A.I. very big on respect on both ends. He won’t take that lightly.” He signaled for them to follow the marine to Captain Amand.

“shut up you filth! Why am I even here?” Zug Zug continued yelling, Leygall merely looked at him with a befuddled look is this how he always is to humans? He clearly has a bad history with them… though this seems like the worst situation to yell at humans… this is a strange ungoy indeed… Leygall thought to himself, he had just met this ungoy a few hours ago… so far it turned out terribly.

> 2533274879407634;10:
> “shut up you filth! Why am I even here?” Zug Zug continued yelling, Leygall merely looked at him with a befuddled look is this how he always is to humans? He clearly has a bad history with them… though this seems like the worst situation to yell at humans… this is a strange ungoy indeed… Leygall thought to himself, he had just met this ungoy a few hours ago… so far it turned out terribly.

“Jesus why did they send a grunt?” The marine asked Nos. “But I’m dead serious, this ships A.I. he expects us to play nice with each other he already knows that a elite is on board, and he’d rather not have anything start.”

“I do not know him human” Leygall said in a serious but also confused tone then turned to Zug Zug “where do you come from Ungoy?” He asked him

“A crew of Kig-Yar pirates that ditched me here now I’m stuck on this boat with this filth” Zug Zug said in a nice tone to Leygall then growled at the human.

“God the A.I. not gonna be happy about this.”

They reached the bridge as the door opened. “In here.” Captain Amand stood their looking out the window chatting with Takashi.

“Amand he’s here.” Takeshi said as Amand turned around. “You must be Nos Leygall if I’m saying your name correctly.” He looked at the grunt. “And you are?”

Takashi turned around. “Hmm I must have mis calculated something your were suppose to be here in 5 minutes not now.” He saw the grunt and looked at him. “A grunt?”

Leygall bowed as he saw the construct and the captain, Zug Zug on the other hand looked more pissed off as he saw the captain “My name is Zug Zug” he said not taking his eyes off the captain

Damon went in the elevator and hit the button for the bridge. The elevator went at hback on his be walked out of the elevator. He realized he held his SMG in his hand still. He puts it back on his back and walked to the doors. They opened.

“Ah a man of honor and respect welcome aboard.” As takashi did the same.

Amand looked at takashi. “Pull up the symbols.” He said. Takashi stepped out of the way as six symbols popped up.

“I’m gonnna cut straight to the chase, you probably know why your here, but I wanna know if you can help us with this problem now.”

Takashi enlarged two of the covenant symbols. “These were the only ones that I was able to match with covenant writing, the words are “Evolution” and “Surrender.” While the rest seems to be a mixed up version of two different symbols.” He then deleted the translated one, being left with the unknown symbols.

“As Takashi said he can’t understand the last four would by any chance at least know what it’s trying to say?” Amand asked them.

“all covenant writing was in Sangheili” Leygall said looking to the symbols “I know you have translaters for spoken Sangheili… though it seems not written”

> 2535409489305717;15:
> Damon went in the elevator and hit the button for the bridge. The elevator went at hback on his be walked out of the elevator. He realized he held his SMG in his hand still. He puts it back on his back and walked to the doors. They opened.

Takashi noticed Damon enter the room.
“Shiprack what are you doing here?” He asked as Amand turned around to see him as well. “Soldier you weren’t asked to enter the bridge.”

(German, where are you?)

> 2535444968054556;18:
> > 2535409489305717;15:
> > Damon went in the elevator and hit the button for the bridge. The elevator went at hback on his be walked out of the elevator. He realized he held his SMG in his hand still. He puts it back on his back and walked to the doors. They opened.
>
> Takashi noticed Damon enter the room.
> “Shiprack what are you doing here?” He asked as Amand turned around to see him as well. “Soldier you weren’t asked to enter the bridge.”

“Can’t sleep, I need to go to the armor and the drop pods. I need them to clear my mind.”