Ghosts of Meridian Release

Release does anyone know what time this comes out today? I watched the stream but can’t remember.

> 2533274843592408;1:
> Release does anyone know what time this comes out today? I watched the stream but can’t remember.

Unknown, but previous patterns seem to indicate sometime in the morning.

I’d wager sometime before 8 AM PST, but it’s entirely dependent on when MS pushes it out.

They didn’t state a time.

The last few have released at around 4-5pm GMT which is just over 2-3 hours from now.

Don’t forget, the new Reqs take another 4-5 hours to appear in Req packs. So hold onto your RP if you want those new Reqs.

im downloading it right now

> 2534615147433705;3:
> They didn’t state a time.
>
> The last few have released at around 4-5pm GMT which is just over 2-3 hours from now.
>
> Don’t forget, the new Reqs take another 4-5 hours to appear in Req packs. So hold onto your RP if you want those new Reqs.

What packs should we spend our points on for hopes of the new armour?

I was thinking silver since its rare and below, correct? I have about 90k points stocked up lol

> 2535414973083557;4:
> im downloading it right now

no way! nice!!! cant wait to get my lunch break haha

> 2533274968696723;5:
> > 2534615147433705;3:
> > They didn’t state a time.
> >
> > The last few have released at around 4-5pm GMT which is just over 2-3 hours from now.
> >
> > Don’t forget, the new Reqs take another 4-5 hours to appear in Req packs. So hold onto your RP if you want those new Reqs.
>
>
> What packs should we spend our points on for hopes of the new armour?
>
> I was thinking silver since its rare and below, correct? I have about 90k points stocked up lol

Keep on saving… There is going to be a Mythic Warzone Pack, who knows how much it will be.

> 2535414973083557;4:
> im downloading it right now

Nice thank you for the heads up. Just startn the dl right now. I had a paper due today that i kept procrastinating till today since i was saving rp for the update. Now that the release is here Ive pushed back doing it till tomorrow. Kinda sad

I checked at like 11 last night, Eastern time, and it STILL wasn’t available. So hopefully now it is

looks like it is all up and running now