ghost squad boss

Wouldn’t it be cool if there was a ghost squad boss, like the banshees in apex 7? And that they would visit bases and cause all kinds of ruckus?

I want an invisible elite that runs around the map and hides. 500 points if you find him. Call it “Warzone Quidditch!”

I like any new boss ideas. I’m hoping for a new boss system once they implement the Firefight code. They could add a bunch of variety. I won’t be surprised if it’s not there though.

A roaming band of 500 suicide grunts would be a nice boom, I mean boss.

would be cool

> 2533274880633045;3:
> A roaming band of 500 suicide grunts would be a nice boom, I mean boss.

Even better is have the legion of suicide grunts march to the death towards the center base and reset control over it to make the game a bit more chaotic.

What about a swarm of crawlers or even buggers that spawn, but they’re only worth 5 points a peice? 20 or 30 of them. I’m just thinking crawlers sliding down the spire.

I always love new bosses. I honestly wish that each map had a bank of 20 bosses that randomly got selected from each match.

i don’t want a new boss, i want a new legendary boss other than warden at the end of the match. Jul Mdama maybe? i dont know how to make that work, but it is the best i can come up with.

Yea I get confused when Palmer tells me there is a ghost squadrant at the beach, yet then I get to the beach there is only one ghost, not a squad of ghosts. Maybe Palmer was drinking too much and saw 4 of them… That may explain why she thinks I can destroy the core when the score hits 300-800.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> A roaming band of 500 suicide grunts would be a nice boom, I mean boss.

I think no one would win the moment you headshot one they would all chain and lag everyone out of the game

> 2535436507442501;2:
> I want an invisible elite that runs around the map and hides. 500 points if you find him. Call it “Warzone Quidditch!”
>
> I like any new boss ideas. I’m hoping for a new boss system once they implement the Firefight code. They could add a bunch of variety. I won’t be surprised if it’s not there though.

I like this idea of the elite, I think if he didn’t engage anyone, or if he engaged, it would have to be very close quarters, that way if he kills someone, it gives people a brief location to look at.

Honestly, I like this idea as a gametype. Think of it set up as multi team, 2 teams of 5, or if you want it as a warzone map, full warzone teams, and 1 or 2 people as invisible elites. Elites are their own team, and get points based on how long they’re elites, how many kills they get, and variety of kills. Maybe even killing them allows you to spawn as the elite. Elite teams get a win regardless of if red or blue wins, or maybe they just get a req point bonus for ending the match as the elite.

I really think bases should’ve been like in Halo Wars. They can be destroyed or built and the more points your team gets, the more weapons and equipment your team can use. A Ghost Squad could actually be relevant and something to worry about if it was like that.

Currently, it would be ignored until someone gets too annoyed or just sucks at taking bases.