Ghost in the Shell Map

Hello Spartans!

Merc here. For the past couple days, I’ve known that there’s this contest for creating a Forge Map based on the Ghost in the Shell universe. As a novice as I am in forging, I always loved drawing out plans for forge maps, yet I never had the chance to make them, either because of time or because there wasn’t anyone to make a map with. I almost thought Halo 5: Forge was going to be my ticket to do something great, but unfortunately, my video memory on my laptop sucks, like below the minimum.

But anyway, since I probably won’t be able to win it anyway, I’d thought I could give everyone ideas for maps and/or gametypes.

Be forewarned though, if you haven’t seen Ghost in the Shell yet (the animated movie or live-action movie), then look away! For there are SPOILERSMAPS and GAMETYPES:

• A Grifball Arena based on the water-filled open space where Motoko cornered the “sympathetic man” (the guy who gave the garbage man a program to “ghost-hack” his wife)
    As I watched this scene, I had a grand idea thinking, “what if there was a water-filled Grifball arena?” It would be so great, water splashing, tall run-down buildings on the side, it would be epic. Of course, in the film, Motoko uses thermoptic camouflage (Active Camo) to take advantage of her opponent, which leads me to another idea. - Infection Map
    Same water-filled open-space, but instead of two teams going for the ball, we have a single Infected player, Motoko Kusanagi, versus other players equipped with SMGs. But here’s the catch: Motoko will have Prophet’s Bane on hand (or an Alpha zombie sword), giving her unlimited Active Camo. Since the “sympathetic man” had no chance against Motoko, players will have to survive each round from Major Motoko. Enemy radar will be shut off, except for Motoko, and all you are equipped with is SMGs (possibly with attachments). To make it more interesting, might as well add the long alleyway and the boats and stuff. There might be some Active Camo for the survivors as well, but you’ll have to find them first. Not sure if players should respawn as more members of Public Security Section 9, or just die and stay dead. It’s up to you, guys. - Motoko vs Tank
    Recall the scene near the end of the film where Motoko enters the abandoned building in the rain and encounters the spider-like tank? Well, this is another idea for Infection possibly, or a modified gametype of sorts. Its players versus a single player or two in either a Scorpion tank, Wraith, or Mantis. Players will have to destroy the “Spider tank” to win, with either Assault Rifles, SMGs, SAWs, or whatever Motoko had to combat the spider tank. There should be Active Camo available for players.That’s all I have to think of, so let me know what you all think. And if you want help as well, just message me. I’m happy to help!

See you all on the battlefield!

-Merc0619

> 2533274884551150;1:
> Hello Spartans!
>
> Merc here. For the past couple days, I’ve known that there’s this contest for creating a Forge Map based on the Ghost in the Shell universe. As a novice as I am in forging, I always loved drawing out plans for forge maps, yet I never had the chance to make them, either because of time or because there wasn’t anyone to make a map with. I almost thought Halo 5: Forge was going to be my ticket to do something great, but unfortunately, my video memory on my laptop sucks, like below the minimum.
>
> But anyway, since I probably won’t be able to win it anyway, I’d thought I could give everyone ideas for maps and/or gametypes.
> Be forewarned though, if you haven’t seen Ghost in the Shell yet (the animated movie or live-action movie), then look away! For there are SPOILERSMAPS and GAMETYPES: - A Grifball Arena based on the water-filled open space where Motoko cornered the “sympathetic man” (the guy who gave the garbage man a program to “ghost-hack” his wife)
> As I watched this scene, I had a grand idea thinking, “what if there was a water-filled Grifball arena?” It would be so great, water splashing, tall run-down buildings on the side, it would be epic. Of course, in the film, Motoko uses thermoptic camouflage (Active Camo) to take advantage of her opponent, which leads me to another idea. - Infection MapSame water-filled open-space, but instead of two teams going for the ball, we have a single Infected player, Motoko Kusanagi, versus other players equipped with SMGs. But here’s the catch: Motoko will have Prophet’s Bane on hand (or an Alpha zombie sword), giving her unlimited Active Camo. Since the “sympathetic man” had no chance against Motoko, players will have to survive each round from Major Motoko. Enemy radar will be shut off, except for Motoko, and all you are equipped with is SMGs (possibly with attachments). To make it more interesting, might as well add the long alleyway and the boats and stuff. There might be some Active Camo for the survivors as well, but you’ll have to find them first. Not sure if players should respawn as more members of Public Security Section 9, or just die and stay dead. It’s up to you, guys. - Motoko vs Tank
> Recall the scene near the end of the film where Motoko enters the abandoned building in the rain and encounters the spider-like tank? Well, this is another idea for Infection possibly, or a modified gametype of sorts. Its players versus a single player or two in either a Scorpion tank, Wraith, or Mantis. Players will have to destroy the “Spider tank” to win, with either Assault Rifles, SMGs, SAWs, or whatever Motoko had to combat the spider tank. There should be Active Camo available for players.That’s all I have to think of, so let me know what you all think. And if you want help as well, just message me. I’m happy to help!
>
> See you all on the battlefield!
>
> -Merc0619

Cool, I like the ideas.

Interesting

Going back to the Message of the day, I realized the Ghost in the Shell map has to fit a SLAYER gametype, so I’m not sure what could be done for this. But my ideas are pretty cool anyway.

If people need help with this, I’m descent when it comes to forging. (Currently working on a kingdom hearts themed btb map that I can halt for you guys) Been rewatching the original movies and animes lately and was really excited to see this partnering. My name is KSI tekgeekster on Xbox live if you want me to join up. I recommend boundary breaking eden (or empire for a daytime feel) for a forge canvas.