Ghost flips way too easy..

I can’t even get a single splatter without flipping over why is this? Does anyone else have this flipping problem? I spend more time in a ghost upside down when in it. so annoying.

I only encounter this problem when trying to run over someone while I’m airborne or when I take a direct hit from an explosion.

Yeah, I don’t have this problem.

This happens to me constantly OP. Doesn’t matter the situation, if the wings touch a wall, expect to be flipped over. The same kinda goes with the warthog except when you go down a hill at a slight angle you start to roll over once you get to the bottom.
Also, back again from Halo 4, you tap a teammate and you team kill them, but ram an enemy head on and they just slide to the side with a flinch in their shields.

yeah this never happens to me

mongooses though are the worst

and its too easy to board you too

Ghost has its weaknesses just like all the vehicles do, bear that in mind when using them. If the vehicles were too good they would dominate the game.

> 2533274886347876;1:
> I can’t even get a single splatter without flipping over why is this? Does anyone else have this flipping problem? I spend more time in a ghost upside down when in it. so annoying.

Me too

I think the Warthog flips too easily on the smallest bumps. Something that is designed with that much ground clearance and wheel travel should soak up more of the bumps…

We’re all -Yoink- cos the ghost handled perfectly in reach, rarely flips, a tip doesn’t kill your teammates and a ram actually killed the enemy.The boost felt better too

You sure its not just your driving skills?

Or lack of ?

Yep

nope not me i once hit a hunter and went flying but the ghost didn’t flip

Or someone just repeatedly shoot you with the concussion rifle

I don’t have this problem, this normally happens to me when I’m in a mongoose though. It’s kind of annoying.

Never have that issue