GG Microsoft

Halo 4 better be on the MLG circuit. This -Yoink!- Gaming contract is ridiculous.

lol -Yoink!- gaming is a bit redic, it came out of no where.

MLG has been pretty big for a while, im surprised -Yoink!- didnt want to try to boost its numbers with it

Microsoft is limited

-Yoink!- is going to have their own gaming league?
Buh bye, MLG, buh bye.

Hopefully now more people will realise that most of the problems are caused by Microsoft’s greed, not 343.

…And why does it matter?

> -Yoink!- is going to have their own gaming league?
> Buh bye, MLG, buh bye.

What makes you say that?

> …And why does it matter?

Hey aren’t you that modder that makes all the gametypes and unlock armor mods? thats a shiny Fotus you got there

Why does it matter than Halo 4 will likely not be on the MLG circuit in 2012? I will let you think that one over for a second.

> …And why does it matter?

Halo is the reason MLG is so big nowadays. Halo 2 and 3 put MLG on its back and carried it. Now it looks like halo is about to be dropped. You see nothing wrong with this?

> …And why does it matter?

If its not there the MLG try-hards are going to poop bricks.

> > …And why does it matter?
>
> COD is the reason MLG is so big nowadays. Halo 2 and 3 put MLG on its back and started it. Now with Halo trying to be CoD it looks like halo is about to be dropped. You see nothing wrong with this?

Fix’ed that post for you iNsaNiTy.

COD isn’t the reason MLG is big. COD is finally getting on the circuit this year. League of Legends and Starcraft 2 run MLG and Halo 4 had very good numbers at MLG Dallas (40k viewers concurrent on the stream and the event itself sold out).

> > > …And why does it matter?
> >
> > COD is the reason MLG is so big nowadays. Halo 2 and 3 put MLG on its back and started it. Now with Halo trying to be CoD it looks like halo is about to be dropped. You see nothing wrong with this?
>
> Fix’ed that post for you iNsaNiTy.

No Stacraft is the reason MLG is big these days. Cod has never been a big MLG game because of it’s lack of skill. Halo 2 and 3 are why MLG is big and Starcraft is why it’s bigger.

MLG won’t be in Halo anymore because Microsoft is noobifying the gaming industry. They will run with -Yoink!- gaming and lets just face it the Infinity Challenge shows those guys know nothing about a real tournament. It based off time played not skill.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss modding or hacking on Xbox.

> COD isn’t the reason MLG is big. COD is finally getting on the circuit this year. League of Legends and Starcraft 2 run MLG and Halo 4 had very good numbers at MLG Dallas (40k viewers concurrent on the stream and the event itself sold out).

Ehh, ok, you are obviously a big MLG guy so I’ll take your word on that.

What is funny is how untruthful this is. If MLG really wanted to have halo 4 on its circuit it would put it on the circuit. There is nothing that is stopping them from doing it but themselves.

There are plenty of other leagues that are currently running halo 4, albeit not as large as MLG is currently, but that does not matter.

The only problem they are having is that they cant strip halo down as much as they normally do, so its time to blame it on Microsoft for them not carrying the tournament instead of just adapting tournament play to the new game. Serves them right.

> COD isn’t the reason MLG is big. COD is finally getting on the circuit this year. League of Legends and Starcraft 2 run MLG and Halo 4 had very good numbers at MLG Dallas (40k viewers concurrent on the stream and the event itself sold out).

I completely agree, LoL is HUGE for MLG. COD is so miniscule compared to LoL, SC2 and Halo.

Halo 4 just needs to step it up for them=/

> What is funny is how untruthful this is. If MLG really wanted to have halo 4 on its circuit it would put it on the circuit. There is nothing that is stopping them from doing it but themselves.
>
> There are plenty of other leagues that are currently running halo 4, albeit not as large as MLG is currently, but that does not matter.
>
> The only problem they are having is that they cant strip halo down as much as they normally do, so its time to blame it on Microsoft for them not carrying the tournament instead of just adapting tournament play to the new game. Serves them right.

They shouldn’t have to strip the game down. That’s why it’s 343 and Microsofts fault. They made such a crap filled game with so much noobness that it makes it impossible to have a competitive game type in this game.

Considering MLG’s awful support of Halo as of late, this comes as no surprise.