GG 343

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Thanks to everyone that went and gang -Yoinked!- the servers at micrsoft, I didn’t want to sit down and play a game of Halo with anyone of my fiends, instead I wanted to get pissed off when you all -Yoinked!- everyone from playing any kind of game, FIX YOUR -Yoink-!

Yep feeling the same way right about now.

lets work guys

fix the server

we had connection problems all the -Yoinking!- week

My thoughts exactly. They need to fix this crap ASAP.

… Need to renew my Live soon and I’m not sure if I’m going to now because of these sorts of problems. I wouldn’t -Yoink- if Live were free but alas I pay $60 a year to play on Live and these problems keep happening more and more frequently.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Matchmaking
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
Users will experience issues attempting to matchmake in Modern Warfare 3.
We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

WTF we don’t care about MW3 gives us our -Yoinking!- Halo servers back you -Yoink- crack heads!

Hey Sandman and I are playing now, you should try and get online yo.

Why have I not had any of these problems. I don’t think it’s 343i’s fault.

I don’t have these problems. I can’t remember the last time it wouldn’t let me on matchmaking. Sorry for your troubles OP, maybe check your personal connection?