getting tired of ban hammer

i paid good money for this game there shouldn’t be a ban hammer

There should be though, otherwise people will quit, afk and team kill without any sort of punishment. Not really fair to the rest of the players

We all did. Removing that ban hammer would be a punishment for everyone that plays by the rules.

I think the ban hammer is a great awnser/ solution to the problem of quitters, however I put the controller down for two sec to awnser the door and got booted out of the game onetime ehich I thought was a little harsh!!! No no no the ban hammer is def a good thing bro

Getting real tired of quitters

looks at service record 3 DNF in a row right off the bat…

Most satisfying type of thread is this one.

Then stop quitting

> 2533274794097852;6:
> looks at service record 3 DNF in a row right off the bat…

Haha someone’s been rumbled (unsurprisingly)

> 2533274847154353;1:
> i paid good money for this game there shouldn’t be a ban hammer

And? so did the rest of us… I’ve so tired of ppl like you that ruin my gaming experience in FFA with your constant quiting that I may not continue in the Arena after this season… at least in Warzone, it doesn’t effect play that bad…

Hell, I’ve even toned down my quitting habit to major bio only…

You know what’s even worse then quitters? Trash players that go 3-20 or similar in slayer games (honestly any gametype but slayer especially). I wish those tools would quit, I’d much rather be down a man then have a barely sentient drooling bullet sponge running into the enemy over and over and over and over…

^This too

The Banhammer feels your rage and grows stronger.

All praise to the Banhammer.

You only get banned if you break the rules. Simple. Don’t complain about it,it’s your fault.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> There should be though, otherwise people will quit, afk and team kill without any sort of punishment. Not really fair to the rest if the players

While I agree with the Hammer this is a weak argument, many FPS games have quitters and the like an most dont ban people for doing so, a few examples.

Battlefield Series
CoD
UT
Quake

And so forth.

Take your lickings like a man and accept defeat when it happens. Remember it is just a video game and it is meant to be fun. Yes, losses can suck, but that’s part of the experience.

Dude if you have other things to do go do them don’t keep quitting out of games, I’ve had to quit before yet to be banned though because I don’t make a habit of it, like 3 games on the trot.

> 2533274847154353;1:
> i paid good money for this game there shouldn’t be a ban hammer

Go play campaign or abide by the multiplayer rules. We all paid for the game which also gives us access to Halo 5 multiplayer. If you want to play multiplayer then you have to abide by the rules that govern it. You didn’t buy online play in arena or war zone.
If you don’t own them then you follow the rules set forth by those that do. If you do own them then fix the match making so that silver ranked players aren’t playing platinum and above.

> 2604313713106098;11:
> You know what’s even worse then quitters? Trash players that go 3-20 or similar in slayer games (honestly any gametype but slayer especially). I wish those tools would quit, I’d much rather be down a man then have a barely sentient drooling bullet sponge running into the enemy over and over and over and over…

And when he/she does leave you get mad cause you’re down a teammate. And you come on the forums to complain about quitters.

I’m pretty sure you were awful at this game for a time. But then you got better. How? By getting owned over and over and over until you figure out how not to get owned.

LOl dood you’re a joke. You have have 4 DNF on your FIRST PAGE…come on man why do you people start threads like this?