Getting this achievement = bad campaign KD

Was trying to get the “If They Came To Hear Me Beg” achievement for 25G.
(where you have to perform an assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would’ve been fatal)

Took me about 30 minutes & apparently I died like 100 times -_-

THEN today I checked my K/D for Campaign and I swear it lowered like 80%.

To anyone who doesn’t already have this achievement: If you want to have a good K/D, don’t even bother.

And you care about campaign k/d because…?

Don’t worry about the campaign stats. They’re not as important as the multiplayer stats.

You suck then cause I did it on my first try back in 2010…

And if you knew you were going to die you could’ve just reverted back to checkpoint each time.

My K/d for campaign is bad. Legendary makes you kind of not care.

This is getting out of hand, K/D isn’t everything. Just go do the ordinance glitch if you care about your campaign KD so much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who cares about campaign K/D? I didn’t even know that was a thing.

Lol what? I have this achievement and my KD is just fine. I don’t even care about Multiplayer KD let alone Campaign KD, even if my KD from every Halo game wasn’t positive. It’s about having fun.

> 2533274793245117;8:
> Lol what? I have this achievement and my KD is just fine. I don’t even care about Multiplayer KD let alone Campaign KD, even if my KD from every Halo game wasn’t positive. It’s about having fun.

This.

First time reading these responses after 5 years, amazing. Thanks everyone for taking time out of your day for this one.

> 2535435478768065;10:
> First time reading these responses after 5 years, amazing. Thanks everyone for taking time out of your day for this one.

Question: So why do you care about campaign KD???

> 2535436557871072;11:
> > 2535435478768065;10:
> > First time reading these responses after 5 years, amazing. Thanks everyone for taking time out of your day for this one.
>
> Question: So why do you care about campaign KD???

The most important questions always left unanswered lol

> 2533274841390926;4:
> You suck then cause I did it on my first try back in 2010…
>
> And if you knew you were going to die you could’ve just reverted back to checkpoint each time.

Could you not be toxic? I mean not everyone can jump from a cliff to skill-assassinate an Elite.

I don’t even know how to check campaign k/d anymore, and tbh, wouldn’t be to surprised if it was below 1.5. My goal was to find ways to break out of the map and to find/try some neat glitches back with my old group. Those were some great times. I wonder what they all are up to now in life…

Lol you’re worry about campaign KD? Yikes bro.

I wouldn’t be so worried about your campaign K/D. It’s a stat that means literally nothing.

> 2535435478768065;10:
> First time reading these responses after 5 years, amazing. Thanks everyone for taking time out of your day for this one.

Please don’t revive 5 year old threads