Getting The DLC maps EARLY !!

Helloooooooo

So I was thinking about my HALO 4 LE bundle and how it comes with the DLC maps - Great im saving money and don’t have to worry about its later on

But what if people that got THE LE editions or the HALO 4 Xbox Edition got the maps EARLY maybe a few days or a week heck I would be happy with just a day earlyer then others that didn’t get these editions

So what do you think
Would you like the maps a day or two early or should everyone just get them at the same time .

Depends on how many people order the LE. Getting the maps a week early won’t make much difference if there isn’t much of a population to play them with.

I don’t really mind either way.

I would rather the maps were just released on the same day for everyone, and that’s coming from someone who’s pre-ordered the LE.

> Depends on how many people order the LE. Getting the maps a week early won’t make much difference if there isn’t much of a population to play them with.

From talking to friends and friends or friends it looks like TONS are getting the LE Or Halo 4 Xbox

Besides unless we see a DLC requirement For most playlist – we will likely on play in, them in a stupid DLC only playlist :frowning:

“You didn’t spend enough money, you have to wait!”

Seems a bit arrogant to me.

Isn’t the fact we’re getting them cheaper enough? Also, I’d rather have a larger population size in the maps straight away.

I was told that with the limited edition you get a pass to get the maps free when they do come out. I dunno this whole exclusive thing is complicated, with all the preorder bonuses and other unnecessary crap. I miss the good old days where you would just buy a standard game from anywhere, get the same stuff as everybody else, and not have to put in a bunch of codes for 10 minutes before you even start playing.

> But what if people that got THE LE editions <mark>or the HALO 4 Xbox Edition got the maps EARLY maybe a few days or a week</mark> heck I would be happy with just a day earlyer then others that didn’t get these editions

I highly doubt players that order the CE’ll get early DLC. You only would get DLC early if you got LE.

EDIT: Just had a look for the CE Offers; you won’t get free DLC (excluding the first season of Spartan Ops). It’s only LE Offers. It would be cool if CE buyers did get DLC content for free exactly like the LE buyers.

I don’t really care.

I mean, I already get 3 DLC packs worth 45 euros for the extra price of 10 euros on top of the price of the normal edition (70 euros instead of 60)…so I don’t really care about also getting it early.

But if you look at fairness, for some reason I think it is best to just release the DLC to everybody at the same time. Not in the last place because that would also save us a lot of rage threads on these forums…

I’d rather get something coming with the DLC (Since DLC shouldn’t be just “maps”) that non-LE users don’t have.

As long as I get the Scanner and Strider helmets with the LE I’m good on when we get to play the maps Packs