Getting super laggy

So Ive been playing Halo 5 for a while with absolutely no lag and I was amazed, it seemed nonexistent and all of a sudden out of nowhere about a week ago I started frequently running into it. Is it possibly caused by the infinitys armory? Anyone else experiencing an increase in lag?

You in the UK?

> 2533274975064639;2:
> You in the UK?

Nope Im in the US. I found it really bizarre because I have a great connection (Ive never been disconnected, hardly ever seen lag etc) and now nearly every match I see spartans teleporting from one side of the room to the other because of movement lag. Its gotten me killed a large amount of times too

I also, after the update see people teleport, they are in Italy

Since yesterday, in Brazil, no one founded good matches.

The matchmaking found players in less than 10 seconds, but this players stay on North America… They turn off some servers??? We need explanations!

I don’t know, but since yesterday i’ve seen people from many countries playing in the same server, it must be a problem with the servers

I’ve been having a lot of lag as well and i have 100mbps down so it’s probably the servers

Hmm well glad to know its most likely not something on my end. Hopefully its resolved soon, they did mention working on servers and connections in a recent post

> 2533274921838152;3:
> > 2533274975064639;2:
> > You in the UK?
>
>
> Nope Im in the US. I found it really bizarre because I have a great connection (Ive never been disconnected, hardly ever seen lag etc) and now nearly every match I see spartans teleporting from one side of the room to the other because of movement lag. Its gotten me killed a large amount of times too

Quite strange.

Hello 343i, thank you very much for testing the servers. I’m able to find matches for all game modes. Searching is fast and little lag I witnessed is perfectly acceptable and adaptable. For me, the situation was fixed.

I forgot to mention, Brazilian here, I’m in the Northeast.

I’m on East Coast US and had a few days of nearly unplayable lag last week. Over the weekend and this week has been fine though. I think it was just a few hiccups in the connection. They guys I was playing with didn’t have any problems.

Preach man

Same thing happening to me as well

I’m on East Coast US and also experiencing lag over the last week or so.

1,5 seconds of delay to hit a target… it’s unplayable this way. 343, what you have done???

Very laggy after the update (East Coast US) It has become unplayable at times.

Im in the East coast as well, seems odd that everyone is having issues in this region

> 2533274921838152;1:
> So Ive been playing Halo 5 for a while with absolutely no lag and I was amazed, it seemed nonexistent and all of a sudden out of nowhere about a week ago I started frequently running into it. Is it possibly caused by the infinitys armory? Anyone else experiencing an increase in lag?

I’ve been really laggy the past few days (i’ve even made a post about it)… Today i played and surprisingly there were almost no lag…

> 2533275013554905;10:
> Hello 343i, thank you very much for testing the servers. I’m able to find matches for all game modes. Searching is fast and little lag I witnessed is perfectly acceptable and adaptable. For me, the situation was fixed.

To play Halo 5 in Brazil today is very complicated even , the Lag is being very large , causing not only my matches as several friends to be harmed . What makes the annoying situation because we know that we do not lose for lack of ability but by the connection.

I hope that 343 can work it out so that everyone can play with a good quality .