Getting permission to re-make the sound.

I am currently enrolled in the Sound Design program at Vancouver Film School. For our final project we each have to look for a video that we like and
re-make the soundtrack. I’m most intrigued by your cinematic trailer, Halo Wars 2, and I would love to re-make the sound as my final/graduation project.

*Halo Wars 2 Trailer
If permitted, I’d be designing sound effects, Foley, special effects, and music for the whole film, and mixing it in 5.1 Dolby Digital `Surround Sound. And I’d be happy to send you a copy when it’s done!
There will be no commercial exploitation whatsoever, the revised version would only be show at my graduation, and possibly on the VFS website like this:
http://vfs.com/showcase/sound-design
Do you think this would be permissible? Please let me know if you’re open to allowing me to re-work your film, if so there’s some paperwork from the school I’ll need to send you.
Hope to hear from you soon. Have a good day.

You might need to email 343 or Microsoft. Also, it would be better if you posted this in the halo 5 or halo wars 2 forums. That’s where most people go so you’re more likely to get a response.