Getting out of Antifreeze

Yesterday I was playing stronghold on Antifreeze and notice I was getting shot at from high above. At first I thought I was glitching but then I noticed someone was way on top of the mountains surrounding the map getting easy kills. Have any one seen this? Sorry I didn’t get to record it.

Yup, irritating little kids that think it’s funny to cheat…

I wonder how funny they would find it if we were to do the same thing to them physically IRL :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I have seen it a couple times.

They need to fix this soon -> I found the video How to get on top and out of Antifreeze (Halo 5: Guardians new map glitch) - YouTube

> 2535473432542490;1:
> Yesterday I was playing stronghold on Antifreeze and notice I was getting shot at from high above. At first I thought I was glitching but then I noticed someone was way on top of the mountains surrounding the map getting easy kills. Have any one seen this? Sorry I didn’t get to record it.

Same for me apart from they were right on top of the red tower above our base during a ctf game. Saved it in theatre. Went back to see how they got there. Made about 15 clips of them getting outside and shooting us. Reported it but I’m not sure if its classed as cheating though.

On an unrelated note, how do you lazy link? I try inserting the link using source code but did not work.

> 2535473432542490;6:
> On an unrelated note, how do you lazy link? I try inserting the link using source code but did not work.

If I remember correctly, you have to be Marine - Bronze to be able to post link

> 2533274872647908;7:
> > 2535473432542490;6:
> > On an unrelated note, how do you lazy link? I try inserting the link using source code but did not work.
>
>
> If I remember correctly, you have to be Marine - Bronze to be able to post link

Thanks, I didn’t even notice there were ranks until you mentioned it.

Yep this is a really annyoing glitch. Fix this ASAP 343i if you were lazy enough to not test stuff like this.

Same thing also happens on recurve. Maybe use google to find some videos if you aren’t too lazy 343.

> 2535473432542490;8:
> > 2533274872647908;7:
> > > 2535473432542490;6:
> > > On an unrelated note, how do you lazy link? I try inserting the link using source code but did not work.
> >
> >
> > If I remember correctly, you have to be Marine - Bronze to be able to post link
>
>
> Thanks, I didn’t even notice there were ranks until you mentioned it.

You welcome! If I am mistaken and it is before being Marine, the icon to insert link is located next to “Quote” and “Spoiler”. In order I have “Bold” “Italics” “Numbered” “Bullets” “Quote” “Spoiler” “Link”

> 2567453894718125;2:
> Yup, irritating little kids that think it’s funny to cheat…
>
> I wonder how funny they would find it if we were to do the same thing to them physically IRL :stuck_out_tongue:

Well its not their fault that 343 doesn’t close off their maps the right way, its not cheating, I would call it traversing the maps more.

definantly not cheating. its just a simple clamber out of the map, now if you really wanna whine and complain, you can actually run off the top of the map onto the forge map, and go where ever you want. imagine someone doing this during CTF the other team would have no idea where to even begin looking. but regardless, what happened to having fun with going out of the map? and glitch tricks? if as many ppl here are halo vets as they claim they shouldnt be crying and complainging when halo 2 was filled with this stuff all the time, even some halo 3

> 2533274881086487;12:
> definantly not cheating. its just a simple clamber out of the map, now if you really wanna whine and complain, you can actually run off the top of the map onto the forge map, and go where ever you want. imagine someone doing this during CTF the other team would have no idea where to even begin looking. but regardless, what happened to having fun with going out of the map? and glitch tricks? if as many ppl here are halo vets as they claim they shouldnt be crying and complainging when halo 2 was filled with this stuff all the time, even some halo 3

Halo 2 with its super bounce and out of the map. This was so much fun.

Yup, it is a thing, I mean it is a forge map, so it should be easy to fix with a kill boundary , but, knowing 343 we won’t get if fixed until the January update, which will apparently give us lots of fixes.

It’s a pain on CTF

> 2535413364534857;14:
> Yup, it is a thing, I mean it is a forge map, so it should be easy to fix with a kill boundary , but, knowing 343 we won’t get if fixed until the January update, which will apparently give us lots of fixes.

why fix it? why dont you just go up there and assassinate the guy on top the ledge for all to see? then -Yoink!- to assert dominance, and melee his body off to fall in front of everyone? stop trying to run to the developers or Microsoft for fixes or bans. handle it yourself. its not cheating. its something everyone has the chance to do, its not like he has to use a modded xbox or controller to do it. its a simple clamber thats it

Bring back super jumps!