Getting my rank back on Halo Reach.

Iv played halo reach for a long time off line, when I got a live account, my rank reset. Id like to know a fast way to rank up, without modding/hacking. What offers the most CR?

Your best bet would be to constantly play Firefight Matchmaking. Rack up the kills, get loads of multikills and killstreaks.

Daily and weekly challenges plus grinding commendations to gold level after which the returns become severely diminished.

> 2535453158311743;1:
> Iv played halo reach for a long time off line, when I got a live account, my rank reset. Id like to know a fast way to rank up, without modding/hacking. What offers the most CR?

GRIFFBALL! It’s both frustrating and relieving. No one actually plays it right anymore so they don’t score and kill each other. Sure I get 100,000 cr or more but I’m not really having fun. It’s relieving because you know there’s a place to earn some cr and I’m not proud when I say I’ve gone from Mythic to Noble very quickly just playing Griffball. (If you hold the ball you get more cr than you would if you didn’t).