getting kinda burned out

Im a hardcore halo fan. I love the Campaign, i like spartan ops, and im ok with multiplayer. Just ok. Thats the problem, i get burnt out on multiplayer, idk why. Im almost to 130. Theres alot more to do but the game is so buggy! Plus theres the waypoint Stuff. I cant believe its taking that long for a midseason break on spartan ops! I understand if it was A holiday vacation, but why not finish the season a couple days after the new year instead of waiting halfway through january? Rediculous!

> I’m a hardcore halo fan. I love the Campaign, i like spartan ops, and i’m ok with multiplayer. Just ok. That’s the problem, i get burnt out on multiplayer, i don’t know why. I’m almost to 130. There’s alot more to do but the game is so buggy! Plus there’s the waypoint Stuff. I cant believe its taking that long for a midseason break on spartan ops! I understand if it was A holiday vacation, <mark>but why not finish the season a couple days after the new year instead of waiting halfway through January?</mark> Ridiculous!

i agree with that.
btw want to help me forge a map?

Define buggy? And if I remember correctly, Halo 2 had mods and standby. Halo 3 had host boot, quitters, and bad connection. This game just has some connectivity issues when large amounts of people quit and/or you JIP into a game with a foreign host.

Other than that, upgrade your internet perhaps?

My definition of Buggy is not being able To finish a spartan ops mission because of a glitch that was Randomly triggered after a Mission was finished. Everyone was stuck and it would Not even Go to a loading screen! The screen would stay black and you would Still be able To control your spartan. So i quit and i never got xp. So im one Step closer To breaking disc 2