Getting kicked to main menu?

Last 4 games in a row I’ve been randomly kicked to the main menu for no reason and now I got my first ever ban… anyone else experiencing difficulties? Any of my other games appear to be working normally.

Happened to me tonight while playing breakout. It was during the middle of a match, next thing I know I’m at the main menu. No error screen. Come the heck on 343.

> 2533274873723464;1:
> Last 4 games in a row I’ve been randomly kicked to the main menu for no reason and now I got my first ever ban… anyone else experiencing difficulties? Any of my other games appear to be working normally.

Yeah just happened to me, only once in a while thankfully… Only 343 would make a game where it randomly boots you, then bans you for quitting…

Good to know (kind of) that I’m not the only one… is there somewhere we can report this or is it a waste of time?

When I’m kicked I get a flash of Black screen, Lobby screen, loading screen then main menu.

It’s happened to me a few times as well.

I have had that issue the past week…

more annoying is that i lose boost cards despite not activating them…

Exit the game and boot it up again.

That sucks. Same thing happened to me a couple days ago. I’d be playing fine with no hint of a connection issue then suddenly, i’ll lag for 1 second (seriously that’s how long I lag for) and then I’ll be booted to main menu without any error. I got temporarily banned after this happened several times. I know it’s not my internet and I want to know whether there’s something up with halo 5’s online or if there’s some exploit that someone’s using to kick people out of games.