Getting Kicked Off Online Into Waiting Lobbies!?

So there is this issue where I am playing online, whether if be custom games, ranked, or social, where I get kicked off and put into the waiting lobby, never to join back until mission end. It seems to be getting more frequent each time this happens. I don’t want to end up with the same issue I had last year where I wasn’t able to play for nearly and entire year, for no particular reason, but was given error messages. I don’t know how to fix this. It’s not my side. I play other games smoothly and joyfully. I am getting discoursed from Halo since it gets more frequent. Halo is my favorite game, please fix this error.

Solutions?
343i reading?
Common error for you?

Comment. Especially if you are 1 of the 3 above.

OP is your Xbox hard wired, with the nat set to open? I used to have disconnects until I went wired. The game is very temperamental, even if you have great wifi.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> OP is your Xbox hard wired, with the nat set to open? I used to have disconnects until I went wired. The game is very temperamental, even if you have great wifi.

It is hardwired, but it is moderate NAT. It is one of the bad ports. I will try switching it.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> OP is your Xbox hard wired, with the nat set to open? I used to have disconnects until I went wired. The game is very temperamental, even if you have great wifi.

How do I switch my NAT? It went moderate in each port…

> 2533274856011418;4:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > OP is your Xbox hard wired, with the nat set to open? I used to have disconnects until I went wired. The game is very temperamental, even if you have great wifi.
>
> How do I switch my NAT? It went moderate in each port…

I looked it up on google when I did it a while back. It was fairly simple, I had to assign a specific port on my router for the xbox. If you google it, you will find instructions.