Getting Kicked from multiplayer and then banned

I have been playing Arena all day and ive been kicked out of games and it says “leaving fireteam: someone has left your fireteam” but im playing solo. I was banned because of this and I dont see how its fair that I was banned due to the connectivity issues. Nothing is wrong on my end i assure you. Is this going to be on my permanent record of sorts? Im a competitive player most of the time of course but I dont think I should get banned for your faults 343. What can you do to help me out here because now im stuck waiting for my damn ban to end for no reason… please fix this because km not leaving matches at all. I havent left a match at all actually. Not a single one. Ive been kicked.

> 2533274833084012;1:
> I have been playing Arena all day and ive been kicked out of games and it says “leaving fireteam: someone has left your fireteam” but im playing solo. I was banned because of this and I dont see how its fair that I was banned due to the connectivity issues. Nothing is wrong on my end i assure you. Is this going to be on my permanent record of sorts? Im a competitive player most of the time of course but I dont think I should get banned for your faults 343. What can you do to help me out here because now im stuck waiting for my damn ban to end for no reason… please fix this because km not leaving matches at all. I havent left a match at all actually. Not a single one. Ive been kicked.

This is happening to a lot of people. I’d recommend sticking to unranked playlists or Campaign until 343 fixes the problem because it’s definitely on their end.