Getting kicked and losing rp boost r.i.p

YEAH really funny when you open a gold pack, get a warzone LEGENDARY RP boost, use it, aaand get kicked out of the game.

Calm down. Have some dip.

Me: Have a Snickers

TheGreatKenta: Why?

Me: Because you’re not YOU when you’re hungry.

Bruh calm down man, it’s just a prank.

Not sure you should sue the game for poor connection.

I get that you’re angry, but you’re not really helping anything by this.

> 2533274976223819;1:
> YEAH really funny when you open a gold pack, get a warzone LEGENDARY RP boost,use it, and get F*cking KICKED OUT OF THE GAME. AND THE BOOST DISAPPEARS!!!I mean iv’e been playing a few games to get some req and WHEN i decide to USE my rp boost ,THAT EXACT GAME I GET KICKED OUT. WTF

Hey bro, you need to step outside into the sunlight for a bit. Enjoy the fresh air. Then eat a snickers, have a warm shower and get some sleep.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Better luck next time!

I don’t think its coming back!!

Sue…? Well alrighty then.

Seems like a pretty reasonable reaction.

Imagine this dude if he actually had a good reason to be upset.

specifically under which cause of action?

MS: “talk to your internet service provider”

ISP: " talk to your gaming company "

Sorry if you lost real dollars on REQ, but you need to sue companies with more money than small countries. Just call MS support and haggle an account credit.

> 2533274976223819;1:
> YEAH really funny when you open a gold pack, get a warzone LEGENDARY RP boost, use it, aaand get kicked out of the game.

For 2.99? Good luck getting fees cheaper then that.

u realise u can get gold packs by playing game right?

Sue? Well good luck with that

Haha sorry for being so mad, i didn’t buy a gold pack with real money i had req points,and what is up with everyone and snickers haha

> 2533274976223819;1:
> YEAH really funny when you open a gold pack, get a warzone LEGENDARY RP boost, use it, aaand get kicked out of the game.

Hahahahahaahaha best butthurt post title I have seen in a while. Let me know how that lawsuit goes there pal.

> 2533274976223819;1:

HA! I laugh because this happened to me! I betrayed (Accidentally) 2 (TWO) of my team mates… lost my RP Boost, got Kicked ANNNNDDDD got a 15 minute Ban!

So HA! Just breath… you get over it eventually!

lol, this guy flipped out and is all chill and friendly now wondering why it is recommended he grab a snickers. Idk what to make of this; it is entertaining to say the least.

> 2533274798445563;18:
> > 2533274976223819;1:
> > YEAH really funny when you open a gold pack, get a warzone LEGENDARY RP boost, use it, aaand get kicked out of the game.
>
>
> HA! I laugh because this happened to me! I betrayed (Accidentally) 2 (TWO) of my team mates… lost my RP Boost, got Kicked ANNNNDDDD got a 15 minute Ban!
>
> So HA! Just breath… you get over it eventually!

They really need to just eliminate friendly fire in most gametypes. That would save all of those issues. Heck, at least make standard gunfire no register (hate playing swat and getting betrayals due to the random spawns or frantic teammates)