Getting hit while sniping.

Played Halo infinite tonight. Over all just like to say a fantastic game, seems fast paced, weapons are good some need tweaking and some need a buff. But I’d just like to talk about the sniper. Since Halo 1 it has been my favorite got to gun on the map, the feeling you get when you snipe an enemies players head off it’s undescribable, the skill and satisfaction when you no scope aswell is amazing. So it saddens me to say that I’m not enjoying the infinite sniper at all. The annoying thing is when you are looking down the scope and get hit by an enemies random bullet fire because he’s using the AR, it automatically zooms you out. You go to zoom in again, to snipe the 10% accuracy enemy and again, the mechanic auto zooms you out when you get hit. Please allow to still be able to be zoomed in even when you are getting hit with enemy fire. It’s take all the fun out of sniping which the halo community has loved for years.

It’s called balance, getting zoomed out has been in Halo for a long time

> 2533274838577780;1:
> Please allow to still be able to be zoomed in even when you are getting hit with enemy fire. It’s take all the fun out of sniping which the halo community has loved for years.

huh?? descope has been in halo since the beginning. though admittedly it is a lot more obnoxious now due to the increased range and pinpoint accuracy of the new AR.

My man, if you’ve played since Halo 1 this shouldn’t be of any surprise to you. De-scoping has been around for ages and was only really removed in Halo 4 in favor of a pretty big flinch.