Getting Halo 4 Early

yep, thats right! you guys though i would get it earlier, but no lol, am asking if some people will get halo 4 earlier like happened on CEA, or its just cause CEA was just an game that was a remake of CE?

and can someone get banned for gettin it earlier, i mean where i live the people don’t give a yoink where a game comes out, they just want to deliver things and get the money.

Remind me to move near where ever you live. I hope no one gets it early but every major game release that happens you here about some moron releasing a game early, yea thats right I am talking about you France.

cause for real, the people on my country don’t give a … exept the stores of gaming, but i won’t buy it there, i will buy it on another store

Any retailer who sells Halo 4 before the official release date, should be barred from selling video games for a set amount of time like 6 months to a year.

Since Halo 4 is a game made by Microsoft, if Halo 4 is sold before the release date by a retailer, Microsoft should not do business with that retailer for a amount of time.

> Remind me to move near where ever you live. I hope no one gets it early but every major game release that happens you here about some moron releasing a game early, yea thats right I am talking about you France.

Oh he went there. Thanks France you ruined Halo 2 Co-Op for me.

> Any retailer who sells Halo 4 before the official release date, should be barred from selling video games for a set amount of time like 6 months to a year.
>
> Since Halo 4 is a game made by Microsoft, if Halo 4 is sold before the release date by a retailer, Microsoft should not do business with that retailer for a amount of time.

it’s not a retailer, its a store that you give them the web page with the article you want to buy, and they buy it for you(obiusly you need to pay).

sometimes you get it early if you buy it online

You cannot get banned for playing a game early, so long as it is a legit copy. A pirated copy will get you banned.

The only ones getting any form of punishment would be the store selling it to you.

> > Any retailer who sells Halo 4 before the official release date, should be barred from selling video games for a set amount of time like 6 months to a year.
> >
> > Since Halo 4 is a game made by Microsoft, if Halo 4 is sold before the release date by a retailer, Microsoft should not do business with that retailer for a amount of time.
>
> it’s not a retailer, its a store that you give them the web page with the article you want to buy, and they buy it for you(obiusly you need to pay).

I’ll put it simply . .

When a game is ready to ship, retailers(stores) put in orders with the publisher for the game, they buy x amount of copies of the game from the publisher, then the publisher ships the order to the retailers(stores), the retailers(stores) get the game early so they can sort out their inventory/shipment of the game.

<mark>They are not supposed to sell any copies of the game before the official release date</mark>

If a retailer(store) sells the game before the official release date then they should be punished by the publisher, the publisher should stop doing business with the retailer/store for a set amount of time so the retailer/store can hopefully learn to not sell games before their official release date.

Yeah selling games before the determined street release for your respective area is actually illegal and can result in fines if the person is caught selling them early. There are contracts and legal obligations all over the place, retailer or not.

It’s similar to why you’re not allowed to modify your Xbox. You don’t own the console, you’ve bought rights to it. And those rights have a set of rules which go along with Microsoft’s legal code. The sellers really don’t have the right to sell it early.

But on topic, no I’m not getting it early. I’ll be getting it on the 6th at around 1 PM. I’ll be back in college at that point of the year, but I only have class until noon the day that it’s released. I also took the day off from work :stuck_out_tongue: so I’ll be having an all day Halo 4 session. I plan on banging out the entire campaign on the first day just like I did with Reach.

i want the game lol

Sure, if you buy it from an online-store they ship it so you’ll have it at release, but often you’ll get it 1-3 days early. Still, if 343i wants to prevent people from getting unfair advantages, they’ll just keep the MP servers down until launch and that way no one can play online even if you get it early.
Very much like all Pc games today, where you can’t play until “official release time” no matter when you get the game.

Here in Colombia, the guy from the store told me to retrieve the game the 5th lol.

> Here in Colombia, the guy from the store told me to retrieve the game the 5th lol.

Read. The. Last. Post. Date.