Getting Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST on Waypoint

I recently took some pictures for a reference to a Halo story I’m writing on ODST. Except, when I went to download them from my computer, I realized Bungie is done with Halo and stopped taking care of the fileshare.

I’ve heard that 343 is going to restore the past games’ fileshare, but I would like conformation on this.

Also, if anyone has somehow magically found out how to download pics from ODST onto their computer, I’d like to hear how.

Waypoint currently has no plans for file share support for both Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST.

There is no way to get images from in-game onto your PC.

> Waypoint currently has no plans for file share support for both Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST.
>
> There is no way to get images from in-game onto your PC.

That’s a downer. Where did you come by this information?

> > Waypoint currently has no plans for file share support for both Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST.
> >
> > There is no way to get images from in-game onto your PC.
>
> That’s a downer. Where did you come by this information?

http://blogs.halo.xbox.com/Headlines/post/2012/03/28/The-Halo-Bulletin-32812.aspx

Give that Bulletin a read :wink:

You seem to know a lot about 343 and related things, would you happen to know any 343 employees?

> You seem to know a lot about 343 and related things, would you happen to know any 343 employees?

Not personally no, but there are a few on this website, the more noticeable one being bs angel, she’s the community manager for 343i.