Getting disconnected and other bugs

So the more I play Halo 5, the more I am seeing myself get disconnected from games, heck sometimes its not just me, the server will sometimes just drop everyone in my game, it just drops the game completely, why? 343, you need to fix this issue, It is hurting the game a lot and just adds to the frustration I keep feeling when I play at times.

Another issue is the sword and shotgun in infection, I don’t think the sword registers the survivor at times as it seems to be a hit or miss when my recital turns red, sometimes I lunge, other times I don’t and get killed. On a more personal note, I think the shotgun range is a little to big, it seems to be as if I can stand 10 feet away and still be killed by one, the swords lunge is also really far out.

The last thing I just want to bring up was that the B button for backing out of a menu does not work most of the time, I have to hit it multiple times before realizing that it will not work and then get stuck in a game I did not want ti play. The other thing is the intro music and announcer do not always play, sometime they do, sometimes they don’t.

Just got DC’d 3 games in a row…2 of which I was in 1st or 2nd in and close to finishing the game. Somethings up with 343i’s servers and it’s starting to annoy me. Especially after I throw on some boost expecting to finish the game. >:(

They added a thing for boost so you should get them back, but on the server side, ya, I got disconnected 3 times in a row, once before the game even started. Its really bad.

It’s really not fair how getting disconnected after using a boost makes you lose that boost. I have yet to see a boost returned to me after getting kicked. With all of the issues with Halo 5, it’s quite amazing how much people still play. Guess that’s what happens when it’s the only one TO play

> 2533274839800592;4:
> It’s really not fair how getting disconnected after using a boost makes you lose that boost. I have yet to see a boost returned to me after getting kicked. With all of the issues with Halo 5, it’s quite amazing how much people still play. Guess that’s what happens when it’s the only one TO play

I haven’t been disconnected lately so have yet to test, getting your boost back, but I have seen in the forum that it could take a couple of games later.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> > 2533274839800592;4:
> > It’s really not fair how getting disconnected after using a boost makes you lose that boost. I have yet to see a boost returned to me after getting kicked. With all of the issues with Halo 5, it’s quite amazing how much people still play. Guess that’s what happens when it’s the only one TO play
>
>
> I haven’t been disconnected lately so have yet to test, getting your boost back, but I have seen in the forum that it could take a couple of games later.

ya, it does not give them back immediately. sometimes it seems to take a few hours, most times I don’t see them till the next day, but that’s because I may bet off before they are given back.