Getting close to reach space as possible?

Ok so I was building a remastered version (meaning its built the same layout, but different theme and weapons) of gemini from halo 2 on impact. Theres a part of my map where you go into space
I have trait zones set up for space like environment (because just having the atmosphere is stupid).
What would be the closest stats stats for it to be like halo reach space?
Also what would be a more realistic space set up as well?

Heres the information on the map incase you want to see it your self

Link to map
(No links as of yet)
GT:Cherokeechactaw
Map Name:Cancer
Game Types (Made just for this map): Halo 3-60 (Team Slayer) , Halo 3-10 (FFA Slayer)

Description:The UNSC Cancer Satellite station was built in the year 2555 and launched in 2556, meant to orbit glassed planets to help in the recolonization of them. Even though the satellite is fully run and maintained by an AI with the name of Gemini, the station is built to accommodate 8 people so resupplying at the station is easier.

Selling Pitch
The Map is a remake of the halo 2 map Gemini. Its layout is virtually the same with a few changes for less hectic gameplay. Its extremely well balanced for small team games while its small so a Free for all with a max of 8 people can be great fun. because of its small size its a great map for flood.
(Note this may be the best map Iv ever made)

Images, Videos: (Wont be up till waypoint file shares are up)

Link to your map
GT:Cherokeechactaw
Map Name:Cancer
Game Types (Made just for this map): Halo 3-60 (Team Slayer) , Halo 3-10 (FFA Slayer)

help please, I would like this map to work at its best?

Bro tip #1. Name the map something other than “Cancer”

Bro tip #2. If you remake Gemini don’t make a space area

If you still want the space area, just play around with the gravity zones and player trait zones.

> Bro tip #1. Name the map something other than “Cancer”
>
> Bro tip #2. If you remake Gemini don’t make a space area
>
> If you still want the space area, just play around with the gravity zones and player trait zones.

1:Cancer is the star thing that comes after gemini
2.the space area is needed for the theme to work