Getting Boss Kills in Warzone

Yesterday I was playing warzone in escape from arc .And while I was charging a base I got a legendary bosskill that I never fired at! I am really confused and I wonder if that happened to you guys.

And if you want a video proof the link is here,

Go to minute 14

I seen some claim this but no one has posted video proof. When I see it I will believe it.

It probably gave you an assist somehow. That has never happened to me, but does not surprise me.

This actually happened to me with one of the Knights in Stormbreak. I was like “What the hell…? Ah well, I’m not complaining!” But still, I feel bad for the guys who actually DID do lots of damage to him.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I seen some claim this but no one has posted video proof. When I see it I will believe it.

Well here is the video proof,

Go to minute 14

> 2535471595119823;4:
> This actually happened to me with one of the Knights in Stormbreak. I was like “What the hell…? Ah well, I’m not complaining!” But still, I feel bad for the guys who actually DID do lots of damage to him.

I think multiple people can be awarded the one kill, so even if you randomly got it, the killer could have gotten it too

> 2533274885989366;5:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > I seen some claim this but no one has posted video proof. When I see it I will believe it.
>
>
> Well here is the video proof,
> Twitch
> Go to minute 14

Thanks will check it out when I get on Wi-Fi so I don’t have to use data.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> > 2533274885989366;5:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > I seen some claim this but no one has posted video proof. When I see it I will believe it.
> >
> >
> > Well here is the video proof,
> > Twitch
> > Go to minute 14
>
>
> Thanks will check it out when I get on Wi-Fi so I don’t have to use data.

You are welcome.

Random. I’ve been awarded the take down having fired a few shots on the boss then dying before I could finish the job. I even got warden with one single DMR shot as his health hit zero, and commando lochagos with one splinter grenade, but never this.
Maybe because you were sucking so bad it gave you it out of sympathy. Did you get a knight kill added to your commendation? Because I have noticed that the takedown and the kill are not the same thing.

> 2533274885989366;1:
> Yesterday I was playing warzone in escape from arc .And while I was charging a base I got a legendary bosskill that I never fired at! I am really confused and I wonder if that happened to you guys.
>
> And if you want a video proof the link is here,
> Twitch
> Go to minute 14

Sunday I was getting assists on opponents only I was shooting at. Grenades an enemy in the corner who had no shields, damage tics happen…assist.

I’ve gotten a few boss kill from the respawn screen without putting in damage in the timeframe. But I never saw it as a problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is further proof that this can happen:

While I will never complain about free kills, the system definitely needs fine tuning!

> 2533274882108474;9:
> Random. I’ve been awarded the take down having fired a few shots on the boss then dying before I could finish the job. I even got warden with one single DMR shot as his health hit zero, and commando lochagos with one splinter grenade, but never this.
> Maybe because you were sucking so bad it gave you it out of sympathy. Did you get a knight kill added to your commendation? Because I have noticed that the takedown and the kill are not the same thing.

Yes I got a legendary boss kill added to my commendation(dont worry I keep track of my progress). And that happened before.

If you help kill or assist a Boss you still get the Boss Takedown. It how it works

That happenned to me a few times.

> 2533274804017053;12:
> Here is further proof that this can happen:
>
> fatcat9994's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 15897256. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
>
> While I will never complain about free kills, the system definitely needs fine tuning!

That is wild, was it your warthog that killed it maybe?

It has also happened to me a handful of times. 1 thing I have noticed is that it can only happen if you are dead and awaiting a respawn, no idea what causes it though.

> 2535410755618980;14:
> If you help kill or assist a Boss you still get the Boss Takedown. It how it works

Yeah but I didnt even shoot that boss.

I can’t believe people still question and try to explain this broken system when there’s clear proof that things like this happen all the time. The boss kill credit needs to be fixed.

> 2533274802574490;19:
> I can’t believe people still question and try to explain this broken system when there’s clear proof that things like this happen all the time. The boss kill credit needs to be fixed.

Thats for sure.But you know… it is the devolopers.