Getting Booted to xbox menu when trying custom map

Ive made a map in forge but every time i try to use it in a custom game, i get sent to the xbox home menu and halo 5 gets shut off. My friend is trying my map and having the exact same problem. Someone please help.

Can someone please help me?

> 2533274977444452;2:
> Can someone please help me?

Is it possible you deleted all of the pre-existing spawn/respawn points and then didn’t add any back in? There also is some kind of glitch caused by removing all of the originals. I do not know what it is. It’s not even listed by 343i anywhere.
If you are an experienced Forger, apologies for asking such a stupid question.

im not an experienced forger and no i didn’t delete the spawn points.

please. does anyone know how to help me?

Please. i worked so hard on this map and i have no idea why this is happening or what to do!

What is the name of your file?
If I have time, I will have a quick look in Forge, if it will open and I can figure it out, I’ll let you know. No promises, so don’t ask about it.

Stairway to Insanity.

There are only 2 initial spawn points on top of the only 2 respawn points. Included in the map are hundreds of ring pieces and a nearly equal amount of invisible lights. The 11 teleporters seem to work.

Most of the original objects (if not all) have been deleted. That may well be the source of your problem since there is a known glitch for deleting that stuff.

Try separating the initial spawns from the respawns. That’s the only idea I have for you and I can’t try it because I can’t save your map.

The map crashes in a custom game for me too.

Are you sure its the spons and it isn’t that you have too much in the map? Because if you have too much put in your map will make it lag and or crash your game.

> 2639833174457066;8:
> Stairway to Insanity.
>
> There are only 2 initial spawn points on top of the only 2 respawn points. Included in the map are hundreds of ring pieces and a nearly equal amount of invisible lights. The 11 teleporters seem to work.
>
> Most of the original objects (if not all) have been deleted. That may well be the source of your problem since there is a known glitch for deleting that stuff.
>
> Try separating the initial spawns from the respawns. That’s the only idea I have for you and I can’t try it because I can’t save your map.
>
> The map crashes in a custom game for me too.

ill try it right now.

i tried moving the respawns and still the game crashed. so i guess ill have to start over but not delete all of the original spawns thanks for trying to help.