Getting Betrayed in Team Slayer? WTF

I noticed a few times now that when I do team battles I get shot at by my own team mates…it’s a bit frustrating and annoying! I also got kicked out the last time for accidentally killed the guy who was shooting at me! >:o

Ok. Yes, bullets hurt. Please don’t shoot your teammates.

Yeah, I hate it when someone betrays me on purpose multiple times and I can’t boot them, but when I accidentally kill someone because they ran into my line of fire I get booted instantly.

I usually get betrayed because someone wants the weapon I’m using. I don’t know why people can’t wait their turn.

That happened to me today as well, it’s really stupid for people to do that sort of thing. It’s not funny, at all.

> I usually get betrayed because someone wants the weapon I’m using. I don’t know why people can’t wait their turn.

You know what i do to players who do that, and if they did it to you…do one simple thing. GET BACK AT THEM. Once you betray them, they won’t touch your for the rest of the game. I guarantee you that.

People are just f’ing idiots.
Makes me prety mad when I stick someone with a plasma nade and the guy is stupid enough to run next to him.
Next thing I know, I am betrayed.

Or getting my assassination stolen by some -Yoink- who wants a cheap kill.
Who came up with the -Yoink- -YOINK- medal?

if they shoot at you do what i do shoot at them until there shields are down and if they stay near you wait until they recharge and hit them until the shield is down again then they will get annoyed at u they they might betray you then its a chance to boot them but sometimes betraying can be fun i know you might get booted but least you got them back just wished they put the betrayel back on halo 4:)

If there is a betrayer on my team, I grab a plasma pistol and blast my feet when he’s not looking. Then run in front. Of him and melee… They always melee back not knowing I’m without shields. I die, they get booted, balance is restored to the world.

> > I usually get betrayed because someone wants the weapon I’m using. I don’t know why people can’t wait their turn.
>
> You know what i do to players who do that, and if they did it to you…do one simple thing. GET BACK AT THEM. Once you betray them, they won’t touch your for the rest of the game. I guarantee you that.

Bull!!

I’ve had this happen many times, and most times there is no reason. If they want to betray than that’s what they’ll do, and if it’s you they’re focusing on (again for whatever reason) they’ll troll for as long as they can get away with it.

One game I had this fool keep coming after me, after a while I just laid him out for about three tries, then his party mates started ganging up on me!! WTF!!! I not only didn’t do anything, I also gave them many chances to stop!!

TROLLS ARE OBVIOUS . . . BOOT 'EM!!!

NEVER give a betrayer a second chance.
Unless it is accidental.
Usually I attempt to piss them off, especially if the noob stole my assassination kill. If I get the chance, I boot them.

Yesterday some idiot with the energy sword stole my assassination kill on asylum.
It didn’t take much to provoke him, and he betrayed me three times.
3rd time I booted him and it made me so satisfied.
Another time some idiot keep beating me and dropping my shields because I got the sniper rifle.
In foresight, it would have been great to go through the whole magazine and leave 1 bullet, but I kept hitting him until we both betrayed each other.
I ended up doing better then the noob in the end :slight_smile:

I get the same thing for every matchmaking game I’m in! why don’t the idiots just stay off the game if they can’t handle being accidentally killed…

From Wolverine66692 & STARKILLER66692

I almost never come across betraying team mates anymore. They used to be everywhere but it rarely happens anymore. Then again I play TS exclusively so maybe they’ve all moved into other playlists and/or Halo 4?

There are still -Yoinks!- that betray you for no reason or simply for a power weapon/vehicle.