Getting banned over nothing...

Just started playing and I finished a warzone match, and after the match I was going to back out and take a break and the brilliant “banhammer strikes”… I wouldn’t be mad if I wasn’t a dedicated player but I am and I wanted to play some Halo. Especially when i droped money on this product. So I wish you would fix this; whatever this is 343 because if I’m going to get banned in a intermission lobby it’s not worth my time.

Were you perma banned? I highly doubt it was for nothing lmao

No, I literally finished The Raid on Apex warzone and I get back into the intermission lobby, I needed to back out to get something to drink and before I left the room it said I had a 5 hour ban on Arena play, and I’m a die hard slayer fan so it kinda ruined my whole night.

> 2533274874688702;3:
> No, I literally finished The Raid on Apex warzone and I get back into the intermission lobby, I needed to back out to get something to drink and before I left the room it said I had a 5 hour ban on Arena play, and I’m a die hard slayer fan so it kinda ruined my whole night.

If you were banned for 5 hours, you did things that you’re leaving out. You weren’t banned for 5 hours for no reason.

Hate to say it but hes right. Iv seen hell of alot o -Yoinking!- in the forums but non for first game ban for 5 hours. I got banned for a few minutes in the begining because i got a bit carried away with the plasma caster but was only banned from that mode, not all of arena.
Vry strange…

Just checked your profile and i didnt see anything out of the ordinary, your stats and stuff are similar to mine. Must of been a glitch, did you report it?

Yes I did report it but I’m not leaving anything out, I have no reason to. If I did something wrong to get myself banned I would of just bit lip and accepted it, and not post in community. I just thought it was strange. I really wish I knew what I did to cause the ban because I really wouldn’t do whatever it was again. The thing is though, all I did was back out a intermission lobby. I didnt teamkill, cheat, -Yoink!-, hurass, none of that -Yoink- in the previous game. I don’t talk to people while I play either. It just didn’t add up but my ban is over. Thank you guys for the concern and replies.

Yeah man I know how you feel! I’m not a cheater and there’s no -Yoinking!- way I will cheat at something I spend so much time on!

Last week I was getting disconnected none stop and got ban for quitting games like seriously lol

Fortunately it wasn’t long but it got me very mad

I encounter stupid 90% win ratio dude that quit to keep it high
Or the cheater in assault like ban those not the dedicated real players
That’s your fan base that respect the product and the rules

It’s just a major pain in the -Yoink- when you get the bad end of the stick for nothing…