Getting banned for no reason!!!

If you do not get huge amounts of kills in Halo 5 then you probably don’t know what i am talking about but if you do, then you know exactly what i’m talking about. My friends and I get banned from Arena all the time for ‘‘Cheating’’ just because we go 12 kills and 0 deaths in breakout and yes kills and deaths vary from time to time. But the reports for Xbox and Halo 5 are extremely broken and unfair. This needs to be fixed fast.

are you being reported or leaving games?

> 2533274837115466;2:
> are you being reported or leaving games?

My friends and I are being reported.

Totally agree with you. i really think they should take the whole “report” system away. its unfair cause you can just be getting reported by players that have just been on a bad losing streak(or they just suck), nd all they do is report players to make themselves feel the tinyest bit better, which is stupid.

> 2533274814926953;4:
> Totally agree with you. i really think they should take the whole “report” system away. its unfair cause you can just be getting reported by players that have just been on a bad losing streak(or they just suck), nd all they do is report players to make themselves feel the tinyest bit better, which is stupid.

Then what do you do about people who legitimately need to be reported, let them get away with quitting, AFK’ing, Team Killing, Cheating? I don’t think that’s the answer really, reporting is very much needed in Halo

That’s because, I believe that bots automatically ban based on the amount of reports given as Microsoft employees don’t have time to sift through every single report, which is quite unfair if you ask me.

> 2533274813317074;5:
> > 2533274814926953;4:
> > Totally agree with you. i really think they should take the whole “report” system away. its unfair cause you can just be getting reported by players that have just been on a bad losing streak(or they just suck), nd all they do is report players to make themselves feel the tinyest bit better, which is stupid.
>
>
> Then what do you do about people who legitimately need to be reported, let them get away with quitting, AFK’ing, Team Killing, Cheating? I don’t think that’s the answer really, reporting is very much needed in Halo

Deal with it. other gamers do in other games.

> 2533274814926953;7:
> > 2533274813317074;5:
> > > 2533274814926953;4:
> > > Totally agree with you. i really think they should take the whole “report” system away. its unfair cause you can just be getting reported by players that have just been on a bad losing streak(or they just suck), nd all they do is report players to make themselves feel the tinyest bit better, which is stupid.
> >
> >
> > Then what do you do about people who legitimately need to be reported, let them get away with quitting, AFK’ing, Team Killing, Cheating? I don’t think that’s the answer really, reporting is very much needed in Halo
>
>
> Deal with it. other gamers do in other games.

Um, I should have to. I should be subjected to -Yoink- when I play games. People who ruin it for others should be banned and I should have the ability to report people who troll, team kill, AFK and cheat

The game detects AFK or no activity, multiple suicides and betrayals in a single game and will issue a temporary ban if detected. As far as the reporting system, I agree that is too harsh. Last I heard if half of the opposing team reports a temp ban is issued, simply unfair to guys who are good and spank the other team. Not sure if this has been reported yet, but needs to be.

If your one of the serial reporters because you get your feelings hurt… do everyone a favor and hang in your lobby for a few minutes after your game so your more likely to be placed against other players than you just got beat by.

Reporting is for serious problems only :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;8:
> > 2533274814926953;7:
> > > 2533274813317074;5:
> > > > 2533274814926953;4:
> > > > Totally agree with you. i really think they should take the whole “report” system away. its unfair cause you can just be getting reported by players that have just been on a bad losing streak(or they just suck), nd all they do is report players to make themselves feel the tinyest bit better, which is stupid.
> > >
> > >
> > > Then what do you do about people who legitimately need to be reported, let them get away with quitting, AFK’ing, Team Killing, Cheating? I don’t think that’s the answer really, reporting is very much needed in Halo
> >
> >
> > Deal with it. other gamers do in other games.
>
>
> Um, I should have to. I should be subjected to -Yoink- when I play games. People who ruin it for others should be banned and I should have the ability to report people who troll, team kill, AFK and cheat

The only time i see it coming in handy is if someone is TK’ing on purpose. other than that i can care less. I deal with it. its just a game. There should be a limit to how many times you can use the report button in a week or something like that. Or monitor the ppl doing the reporting & if it shows them abousing it ban them for a day or two.

it said I was disconnected from the server twice…Now I am banned??? WTF HALO???