Getting banned for bad Internet connections

So I’ve been having a problem when trying to play online. I constantly keep getting banned after I get automatically kicked from the game. The thing is, it’s not my fault; I have a bad Internet connection and playing online usually works, but I do get kicked once a while, but I don’t think I deserve to be banned for days and days… Is there some sort of way to get some consideration for a bad Internet connection? Most of the time my team is winning and it happens suddenly, there is one lag before. I don’t deserve to get banned so there must be some sort of way to not let that happen to me. Pls help.

Wanna say there’s a permathread for this… and you have a lot of DNFs in the very few games you’ve played and no one here will believe they were all due to lagging out

I can legitimately confirm all of Tigar Hoods dnfs are due to lagging out.

> 2533274796410651;2:
> Wanna say there’s a permathread for this… and you have a lot of DNFs in the very few games you’ve played and no one here will believe they were all due to lagging out

How the heck can I play if I keep getting kicked out? I wouldn’t dnf, and I know it looks bad but it’s the truth… It’s rare for me to be able to complete a game so I just don’t play it as much, not my fault… 100% of all my DNFs are due to me lagging out, I’m sure of that…

> 2535451807427573;1:
> So I’ve been having a problem when trying to play online. I constantly keep getting banned after I get automatically kicked from the game. The thing is, it’s not my fault; I have a bad Internet connection and playing online usually works, but I do get kicked once a while, but I don’t think I deserve to be banned for days and days… Is there some sort of way to get some consideration for a bad Internet connection? Most of the time my team is winning and it happens suddenly, there is one lag before. I don’t deserve to get banned so there must be some sort of way to not let that happen to me. Pls help.

Here you go.

If your internet is acting so bad to the point you keep getting kicked. Perhaps you should stop playing and talk to your internet provider.
Because ultimately while you dont think its your fault, leaving a match, regardless as to why still affects your teammates.

> 2533274795123910;5:
> Here you go.

Please use this ^ thread for further help and discussion on matchmaking bans