Getting a friends Spartan

My friend passed away last Friday and I was wondering if I could get his Spartan he was a great halo player and loved halo he also served our country to

Transferring of accounts is not something that 343i or Xbox does, in general and on principle. No matter the circumstances, you won’t be able to get another person’s account unless they or someone else with access gives it to you.

I have his account on my Xbox but it requires a Xbox password

I’m doing this for me and his family after Or if there’s a way you could find his Spartan and do it I know his account

> 2533274963956176;3:
> I have his account on my Xbox but it requires a Xbox password

The only way to get his account would be if you knew his password or someone who did gave it to you. If no one knows the password, then there is no way for you to ever get control of the account. This is for security purposes.

Ok I understand that I figured a way I can do it I went to his service record and duplicated it thanks for the help

> 2533274963956176;3:
> I have his account on my Xbox but it requires a Xbox password

If you tell Xbox what has happened, they might be able to send you an email to reset the password on the Xbox.

> 2533274876601129;7:
> > 2533274963956176;3:
> > I have his account on my Xbox but it requires a Xbox password
>
>
> If you tell Xbox what has happened, they might be able to send you an email to reset the password on the Xbox.

They likely wouldn’t do this, again because of security reasons. Anyone could follow similar social engineering tricks to gain access to other users accounts, which isn’t something Microsoft would allow.

Sorry to hear about your friend OP, sounds like he was quite a fan. If you were interested in getting a 3D print of his Spartan armour, that option was made available a few months back. Head to the Halo 5 3D print page, add his gamertag and it should pull out all the details for you.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/3d-printing

> 2533274813317074;8:
> > 2533274876601129;7:
> > > 2533274963956176;3:
> > > I have his account on my Xbox but it requires a Xbox password
> >
> >
> > If you tell Xbox what has happened, they might be able to send you an email to reset the password on the Xbox.
>
>
> They likely wouldn’t do this, again because of security reasons. Anyone could follow similar social engineering tricks to gain access to other users accounts, which isn’t something Microsoft would allow.
>
> Sorry to hear about your friend OP, sounds like he was quite a fan. If you were interested in getting a 3D print of his Spartan armour, that option was made available a few months back. Head to the Halo 5 3D print page, add his gamertag and it should pull out all the details for you.
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/3d-printing

I see, but wouldn’t he be able to prove it is him by telling them the serial number of the Xbox? (or something that only he can tell them)

> 2533274876601129;9:
> I see, but wouldn’t he be able to prove it is him by telling them the serial number of the Xbox? (or something that only he can tell them)

Possible yes, but what if the Xbox was stolen? Totally understand there will be legitimate people looking to do this kind of thing, but there will always be people looking to exploit it any way they can. These days you can get a good amount of info on someone just through a few google searches and social media pages

> 2533274813317074;10:
> > 2533274876601129;9:
> > I see, but wouldn’t he be able to prove it is him by telling them the serial number of the Xbox? (or something that only he can tell them)
>
>
> Possible yes, but what if the Xbox was stolen? Totally understand there will be legitimate people looking to do this kind of thing, but there will always be people looking to exploit it any way they can. These days you can get a good amount of info on someone just through a few google searches and social media pages

Tell me about it, just hope that OP gets things sorted. :slight_smile: