gettin stung by wasp reminds me about halo 4

being stung by a wasp today (on the -Yoink- ing lip) reminded me of something will the buggers be on halo 4 or any creatures/ enemies be on halo 4 for that matter?

Any ideas?

Stung on the lip? By a wasp? OUCH!

Anyway, I think (and actually even hope) that we won’t see Yanme’e or any other Covenant race in H4. Having them return in H5 or H6 in case Master Chief somehow manages to “return home” would be nice, though.

yeah, i wonder if chief will ever make it home plus. i want to see chief’s real face in a cut scene at the end of halo 6 dont u?

> yeah, i wonder if chief will ever make it home plus. i want to see chief’s real face in a cut scene at the end of halo 6 dont u?

nah i dont ever wanna see what he looks like. i wanna remember him the way he is. leave it to the imagination.

well maybe if on halo 6 there was a secret easter egg thing kind of like a terminal maybe but you only see it if you complete the game on legendary and then go to the last mission with all skulls and get to the near end of the level and if you find the terminal if u hit (X) u have a 1 in 100,000 of it unlocking a secret alternate ending where master chief’s face revealed or its like in fable 3 when during a cutscene you hold (x) or (a) to choose a different chose. for example at one point there is a bit where master chief sit down at a table and someone is about to give him a massive medal (after saving the universe for the final time) u hold (a)-keeps helmet on or (x) -takes helmet off to reveal his face finally after decades