getiing temp banned

I got temp banned for getting to much xp but i use using the halo waypoint codes like the codes with the weird symbles and i used them and i get on halo 4 and it says i xp boosted and i am temp banned how long does this last and can it be reversed

No it can not be reversed, and I think the temp ban is only 24 hours.

thank you i think its bad that i got temp banned for using the codes they gave me :confused:

Yeah that’s messed up. I’d just laugh at it if I were you.

it just goes to show how screwed up this game is

> it just goes to show how screwed up this game is

Ok now, lets not start hating on the game. No, that doesn’t show how messed up the game is.

Agreed.

yeah i got pissed at it but i think its dumb how they give you codes i didnt have to do any thing to get these xp codes but i got 150,000 xp and they were free from halo waypoint so i dont get why i would be banned but hey its one of those things you just have to stick it up

It has nothing to do with the game, it’s just one Microsoft’s draconian ban policies.

Microsoft even has a stronger security than NASA, they are quite crazy to some extent.

well its about as dumb as getting banned for quitting laggy matches or quitting a game that is joined in progress, and i’m not making this up here the score was 250 to 10 when i joined! so from my point of view everything i’ve seen with my own two eyes in my opinion the game is screwed up. and its not MS doing the banning its 343 and the AI system they use that is doing the banning.

> > it just goes to show how screwed up this game is
>
> Agreed.

One person starts to hate, and everybody starts to hate. Gosh, if you don’t like Halo 4, then don’t play it…

> well its about as dumb as getting banned for quitting laggy matches or quitting a game that is joined in progress, and i’m not making this up here the score was 250 to 10 when i joined! so from my point of view everything i’ve seen with my own two eyes in my opinion the game is screwed up.

The OP may have already been close to reaching the credit limit, so when he entered the XP codes he finally hit it. This has nothing to do with the game itself.

Thats just the problem, the more regular players that get driven away by this stuff just adds to the problem due to less and less people playing

> > > it just goes to show how screwed up this game is
> >
> > Agreed.
>
> One person starts to hate, and everybody starts to hate. Gosh, if you don’t like Halo 4, then don’t play it…

No, i like halo 4 but that doesn’t make sense. Why did the system ban him? XP ban is stupid anyway.

> Thats just the problem, the more regular players that get driven away by this stuff just adds to the problem due to less and less people playing

Dude, for the last time, this has NOTHING to do with the game itself. I myself have reached the XP limit before and that didn’t stop me from playing Halo 4. Oh, and the problem due to less and less people playing the game is completely different than this.

> > Thats just the problem, the more regular players that get driven away by this stuff just adds to the problem due to less and less people playing
>
> Dude, for the last time, this has NOTHING to do with the game itself. I myself have reached the XP limit before and that didn’t stop me from playing Halo 4. Oh, and the problem due to less and less people playing the game is completely different than this.

OK so wait let me get this strait, getting banned from the game has nothing to do with the game??? So how did he get banned from the game if it has nothing to do with the game???

> > > Thats just the problem, the more regular players that get driven away by this stuff just adds to the problem due to less and less people playing
> >
> > Dude, for the last time, this has NOTHING to do with the game itself. I myself have reached the XP limit before and that didn’t stop me from playing Halo 4. Oh, and the problem due to less and less people playing the game is completely different than this.
>
> OK so wait let me get this strait, getting banned from the game has nothing to do with the game??? So how did he get banned from the game if it has nothing to do with the game???

Halo 4 didn’t ban him, obviously. The system within the game did. Your acting like its the games fault for banning him, when that is clearly not the case.

> > > > Thats just the problem, the more regular players that get driven away by this stuff just adds to the problem due to less and less people playing
> > >
> > > Dude, for the last time, this has NOTHING to do with the game itself. I myself have reached the XP limit before and that didn’t stop me from playing Halo 4. Oh, and the problem due to less and less people playing the game is completely different than this.
> >
> > OK so wait let me get this strait, getting banned from the game has nothing to do with the game??? So how did he get banned from the game if it has nothing to do with the game???
>
> Halo 4 didn’t ban him, obviously. The system within the game did. Your acting like its the games fault for banning him, when that is clearly not the case.

So the system within the game banned him, so that is still part of the game no?

> So the system within the game banned him, so that is still part of the game no?

No, it was Microsoft.

> > So the system within the game banned him, so that is still part of the game no?
>
> No, it was Microsoft.

Prove it please!