Get your REQs back :: after spawn kill !!?!!

If you die within 3 seconds of spawning.

Because the game spawns you Infront of an enemy.
You should respawn with whatever you just REQ’d and your REQ meter refilled.

On dispach, we just captured the garage.
It’s just over the first minute of the armory.
I died… I pick my REQ and spawn in garage…

And an enemy just happened to walk in right as I spawn…lost my req.
The one enemy on that entire side of the map and I had to spawn less than a grenade throw away.(right in front of him)

A few free shots while your still spawning with cyan overshield animation… couple more because your disoriented…

When this happens it shouldn’t cost req energy or the req cards you used.
Because you cant even shoot back.

Or… you could just spawn and then get a weapon from a REQ station, reducing the chance of you getting killed without even getting any use out of said weapon.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Or… you could just spawn and then get a weapon from a REQ station, reducing the chance of you getting killed without even getting any use out of said weapon.

I do this for that exact reason.

Yep or spawn in home base.

Whats annoying is when you spawn in front of a teammate’s boosting wraith and get splattered. I lost a gavel that way…

> 2533274874616028;4:
> Yep or spawn in home base.

With either camo or over shield, at least 1 kill happens no matter what!!!

Or go to a req station…

I never spawn in with anything other than vehicles because of this

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Or… you could just spawn and then get a weapon from a REQ station, reducing the chance of you getting killed without even getting any use out of said weapon.

^^^
This. Having your reqs be saved right after you spawn and die doesn’t really seem fair. Plus, what if you die before those 3 seconds and use some of the ammo for the power weapon. Do you get the ammo back?

Spawn killed is the reason I don’t use REQs after death. Unless spawning in the base.

Nah at this point you deserve to loose that req. After 2 years with the bad spawns I feel like people should learn not to spawn with a req and wait until they find a safe req station

> 2533274983213185;1:
> If you die within 3 seconds of spawning.
>
> Because the game spawns you Infront of an enemy.
> You should respawn with whatever you just REQ’d and your REQ meter refilled.
>
> On dispach, we just captured the garage.
> It’s just over the first minute of the armory.
> I died… I pick my REQ and spawn in garage…
>
> And an enemy just happened to walk in right as I spawn…lost my req.
> The one enemy on that entire side of the map and I had to spawn less than a grenade throw away.(right in front of him)
>
> A few free shots while your still spawning with cyan overshield animation… couple more because your disoriented…
>
> When this happens it shouldn’t cost req energy or the req cards you used.
> Because you cant even shoot back.

Long time ago ago I wrote a post called “we need spawn protection” your situation it’s just another more reason for the improvement, hope 343i is tanking notes about this

Especially with bad spawns like on Temple where you have to defend the core. The defenders get spawned outside. Best bet is to spawn in and go to your nearest req station :smiley: