Get Together anyone?

Hi again everyone on way point.

Okay so I dont know where i got this idea from but I was wondering if the members of way point and the admins themselves hold daily,weekly,monthly get together’s on halo reach or something.

If they do I would not mind knowing when these events take place.

K that is all =).

> Hi again everyone on way point.
>
> Okay so I dont know where i got this idea from but I was wondering if the members of way point and the admins themselves hold daily,weekly,monthly get together’s on halo reach or something.
>
> If they do I would not mind knowing when these events take place.
>
> K that is all =).

There is one happening today. Starts in about 3 hours. Click here for details.

Is your forum screen name your Gamertag also?

> > Hi again everyone on way point.
> >
> > Okay so I dont know where i got this idea from but I was wondering if the members of way point and the admins themselves hold daily,weekly,monthly get together’s on halo reach or something.
> >
> > If they do I would not mind knowing when these events take place.
> >
> > K that is all =).
>
> There is one happening today. Starts in about 3 hours. Click here for details.
>
> Is your forum screen name your Gamertag also?

Thanks for the info and yes Paul515storm is also my gamertag

> Is your forum screen name your Gamertag also?

Erm…Everyone’s is. You’re not allowed to change it during registration. That’s why I was running around as “FangOfDoom” for a while, since that was the GT linked to the Live ID I used at HWF.

> > Is your forum screen name your Gamertag also?
>
> Erm…Everyone’s is. You’re not allowed to change it during registration. That’s why I was running around as “FangOfDoom” for a while, since that was the GT linked to the Live ID I used at HWF.

Actually, I didn’t know about that. I coulda swore it gave me the option to make my own screenname for the forum, but I decided to just keep my GT for it. It’s whatever.

> > > Is your forum screen name your Gamertag also?
> >
> > Erm…Everyone’s is. You’re not allowed to change it during registration. That’s why I was running around as “FangOfDoom” for a while, since that was the GT linked to the Live ID I used at HWF.
>
> Actually, I didn’t know about that. I coulda swore it gave me the option to make my own screenname for the forum, but I decided to just keep my GT for it. It’s whatever.

It displays your username in a text box, but if you click on it, it doesn’t highlight/tells you that you’re not allowed to change it.