Get to know your Community

Let’s learn a little bit about each other. I like doing ice breakers. So I have a few questions that anybody can answer:

•Favorite video game, besides Halo? - I’m a sucker for LEGO games. I love those little studs. All I need is a Halo LEGO game. *hint hint

•Favorite color? - Does it come in Black?

•Favorite season? - Autumn. I like the colors.

•If you could have a super power, what would it be? - time travel. So I can go back in the past and smack myself for some of the dumb things I’ve done.

•Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock - Meeting Todd McFarlane at Halo Fest! (bleep bloop)

•Favorite Halo weapon - I LOVE the Hammer. They make cats blink.

•Favorite quote - “Hey, excuse me. This guy boring you? Why don’t you talk to me instead? I’m from a different planet. hehehe. It’s true. You wanna see my spaceship?” - Zaphod Beeblebrox.

•Favorite Movie - I gotta go with “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”

•Controller Set-up - Bumper Jumper, Inverted (and I also use the Jet-Pack!)

•Favorite subject - Well, school-wise, I have fun making vector graphics. That was a great class, but I have a feeling I am going to enjoy Motion Graphics also this month.

•Cellphone - WP7

Feel free to add in more questions. I’ll add them into the list. Like a community questionnaire. :slight_smile:

•Favorite video game, besides Halo?
The Final Fantasy Series.

•Favorite color?
Green**.**
•Favorite season?
Despite being Scandinavian, I prefer Summer.

•If you could have a super power, what would it be?

The skill of cooking!
•Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock.
Hm…Spent a year traveling around Sweden without any travelcompany. Many days on the tracks, it was an experience let me tell you.

What about you yourself, AVeryEasyTarget?

> Let’s learn a little bit about each other. I like doing ice breakers. So I have a few questions that anybody can answer:
>
>
> •Favorite video game, besides Halo?
>
> •Favorite color?
>
> •Favorite season?
>
> •If you could have a super power, what would it be?
>
> •Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock.
>
>
> Feel free to add in more questions. I’ll add them into the list. Like a community questionnaire. :slight_smile:

I’ll give this a go:

1. Armored Core (customizable robots blasting each other to bits is awesome)

2. Gray (Oh Forge World what have you done to me?)

3. Fall

4. To manipulate time/space

5. I want to become a cartoonist :slight_smile:

> •Favorite video game, besides Halo?
> The Final Fantasy Series.
>
> •Favorite color?
> Green**.**
> •Favorite season?
> Despite being Scandinavian, I preferr Summer.
>
> •If you could have a super power, what would it be?
>
> The skill of cooking!
> •Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock.
> Hm…Spent a year traveling around Sweden without any travelcompany. Many days on the tracks, it was an experience let me tell you.
>
> What about you yourself, AVeryEasyTarget?

Wow, travelling around Sweden for a year. That’s nuts! Sounds like something that would be awesome to have on a list of things to do.

For myself,
Fav. game besides Halo: I’m a sucker for LEGO games.
Fav. color: Does it come in Black?
Fav. season: Autumn. I like the colors.
Super power: time travel. So I can go back in the past and smack myself for some of the dumb things I’ve done.
Life Achievement: Meeting Todd McFarlane

Gotta be Fallout.

•Favorite color?
Purple or Blue. Either one works.

•Favorite season?
Winter. Love a bit of snow.

Hmm…the power to put intelligence in politicians minds.

Proud survivor.

•Favorite video game*s, besides Halo?

ooo so hard. ok so either anything from the Elder Scroll series, the original Deus Ex, KOTOR 1 and 2 and Zelda OOT.

•Favorite color?

Black and Blue.

•Favorite season?

Winter. where I live it’s hot all the time so we welcome the cold.

hmmm invisibility looking good right now… sneaking into bethesda for a gander at Skyrim or 343 for Halo 4… :slight_smile:

Hmm being a musician I always strove to do something meaningful with my music. I got to open for and travel with alot of great band’s, but I’d say the highlight for me was helping out a friend who had and still has constant band problems to record his music, and getting it out there has been one of the most satisfying thing’s I’ve done in life.

•Favorite Movie’s - A Few Dollars More and No Country For Old Men.

•Controller Set-up - Default and Inverted.

•Favorite Band’s/Musical Act’s - My Morning Jacket, Audioslave, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond(That’s right I said Neil Diamond lol) The Rolling Stones, Shooter Jennings.

•Favorite Song - Golden - My Morning Jacket.

•Favorite Quote - “People always told me that bars are dark and lonely and talk is often cheap and filled with air”

Favorite video game, besides Halo?
CoD

Favorite color?
Blue

Favorite season?
Spring

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Dimensional Jumper

Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock
Being a current Tafe Student i got a few, get a good job so far i’m thinking of becoming a Police Officer. I also want to attend Comic-Con, E3 or Pax next year. I will also be seeing Rooster Teeth in October this year

Favorite Halo weapon
Assualt Rifle

Favorite quote
>"I agree. Except replace the word “non” with “extremely,” and after the word “violent,” include the phrase, “BLOOD EXPLOSION EXTRAORDINAIRE!” HAHAHAHA!"

I pretty much live in Australia

Howdy

Magnum

Now we know each other :slight_smile:

Favourite video game besides halo: Star wars galaxies.
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite season: Winter
If I could have a super power: Maybe Teleportation
Achivement: Ruler of the world!
Favourite weapon: Magnum
Favourite quote: [it’s personal but if people bug me about it I might post it, but I don’t know why people would bug my about it]
Favourite music: Creeping my soul
Favourite band: Cryoshell.

> Let’s learn a little bit about each other. I like doing ice breakers. So I have a few questions that anybody can answer:
>
> Favorite video game, besides Halo? Splinter Cell
> Favorite color? Blue
> Favorite season? Winter
> If you could have a super power, what would it be? Fly like Superman :slight_smile:
> Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock: Want to unlock Halo Career Record 64 while finishing my computer science degree
> Favorite Halo weapon: M6C Magnum Sidearm
> Favorite quote: “Nothing is less real than realism”-Georgia O’Keeffe
> Favorite song: Strange Fire by Indigo Girls
> Favorite video game moment: Reaching the end of original Legend of Zelda and saving the princess. :slight_smile:
> Control Setup: Bumper Jumper, Inverted
> Favorite Subject: I’m taking Intro to Philosophy this semester. I think I’m going to love it. Maybe I’ll be able to use my newfound argue abilities on you guys. :slight_smile:
> Feel free to add in more questions. I’ll add them into the list. Like a community questionnaire. :slight_smile:

What’s you favorite movie? Matrix Trilogy

<4

Favorite video game , besides Halo?

Spyro Dawn of the dragon :3

Favorite color?

Green

Favorite Season?

Winter

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Eternal Life

Life Achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock?

Being a game designer or CGI designer. I start next month at college. Also go to E3 and go around the world

Favorite Halo gun?

BR

Favorite Quote?

I need a weapon

Favorite Song?

Deadmau5/Ghosts N Stuff

Best game memory?

Playing Halo 3s Custom games at night with 15 other people.

Pokémon

•Favorite color?
Yellow

•Favorite season?
Winter

Telekinesis

•Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock
Emperor of the Universe

•Favorite Halo weapon
Concussion Rifle or Grenade Launcher

•Favorite quote
“Jumping feet first into hell isn’t your job; Making sure it’s crowded when you get there, is”

*Favourite Movie
Get Smart

*Favourite book
Angels and Demons or the Da Vinci Code

•Favorite video game, besides Halo? hmmm i do like me some Lego games but i think i gotta go with A Link to the Past

•Favorite color? purple! peek in my skate bag sometime and you’ll be overwhelmed. purple pads, helmet, laces, and duct tape. :wink:

•Favorite season? autumn! i’m a new england kid by birth and LOVE the fall up there, i’m convinced there’s nothing more beautiful. i just love it and wish i could experience it more than once in a very long while. :frowning:

•If you could have a super power, what would it be? teleportation so i could visit my family/friends on a whim. plane tickets get mega $$ so i only see my parents once every couple years. :frowning:

•Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock? hmm, nothing specific comes to mind. i’ve traveled more than my fair share, lived in some kick -Yoink- places, have some of the most amazing friends. i think i’m good for now. :slight_smile:

•Favorite Halo gun? Rocket launcher, easy!

•Favorite quote? “No rain, no rainbows.” good reminder that you gotta take the bad with the good.

•Favorite movie? The Princess Bride

Metal Gear Solid series, Final Fantasy series (up to FFX), Legend of Zelda series.

•Favorite color?
Red!

•Favorite season?
Fall. Love the weather, and I love Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Spider-Man’s powers. :stuck_out_tongue:

The goal that I’ve been working towards and am about to achieve: Become a police officer.

•Favorite Halo weapon
The good ol’ Assault Rifle. MA5B, MA5C, or MA37. Love them.

•Favorite quote
“Here’s why you can’t exterminate us, aruetii. We’re not huddled in one place-we span the galaxy. We need no lords or leaders, so you can’t destroy our command. We can live without technology, so we can fight with our bare hands. We have no species or bloodline, so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We’re more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We’re a culture. We’re an idea. And you can’t kill ideas, but we can certainly kill you.” - Mandalore the Destroyer

•Favorite Movie
Terminator, Halloween (1978), Halloween II (1981), Robocop, Predator, Aliens.

Team Fortress 2
•Favorite color?
Green
•Favorite season?
Winter
Invisibility
Complete Basic Combat Training(unlocked)/learn to whistle(locked)
•Favorite Halo weapon
Needler
•Favorite quote
“We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard”
•Favorite Movie
Don’t really have one but I did enjoy 500 days of Summer quite a bit lol

• The one I’m designing (a hobby of mine) Also, that’s where the Ω idea came from- Maroon- Late Fall- The power of flight- Get into college (now I need to make it out with a degree)- Tie between the Plasma Launcher and Spartan Laser- Don’t really have one- Austin Powers: Gold Member

Ω

Toss up between the Metal Gear series, Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask and Okami

•Favorite color?
Not to sure these days, probably blue or white

•Favorite season?
Spring

I’d be able to use electricity

•Life achievement you want to unlock
I guess the main three would be: get a girlfirend, get a job i’d love (probably film maker or author) and get a split window kombi

•Favorite Halo weapon
Sentinel beam, Gravity hammer, shotgun, DMR, Plasma Pistol. Can’t decide which one I like most.

•Favorite quote
Not sure if this is for Halo or in general so I’ll do both.
Halo:
“If they came to hear me beg, then they will be disappointed.”

Other:
"And all men kill the thing they love,
By all let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!"

"The question that once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own. And yet, how ironic… for now I find that I have no choice at all."

" If you care about something, protect it. No matter how tough, no matter how sad, you gotta keep trying. Even if you have to put your life on the line, protect it with both arms. Never give in!"
"We’re not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing… the only thing I was good at. But… at least I always fought for what I believed in. "
"I can write with both hands, I’m multicultural."

•Favorite Movie
Lion King, Transformers, Memento

•Controller Set-up
Recon but I believe that every game should allow custom button mapping (hint hint 343)

The Princess Bride! I don’t know if that one is my top favorite, but it is in my list of favorite movies. <3 Princess Bride.

My favorite movie is probably The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. It’s quirky and has some great quotes.

“Excuse me; is this guy boring you? Why don’t you talk to me instead? I’m from a different planet. It’s true. Wanna see my spaceship?” - Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Call of Duty :S

•Favorite color?

Blue

•Favorite season?

Winter

Flying

Inheritor on Reach :lol:

•Favorite Halo weapon

Battle Rifle/DMR - Hard to pick

•Favorite quote

‘343 Y U NO XBOX LIVE’

•Favorite Movie

Harry Potter Series

•Controller Set-up

Default > Recon > Bumper Jumper

I went from Bumper Jumper in Halo 3 to Recon in Reach and recently switched back to default.

•Favorite video game, besides Halo? Prone to change often, but at the moment it’s Forza Motorsport 3 (again).

•Favorite color? Green.

•Favorite season? Autumn.

•If you could have a super power, what would it be? To turn invisible at will.

•Life achievement you have unlocked/want to unlock? Find the perfect girl and make her mine (unlocked).

•Favorite Halo weapon? Plasma pistol.

•Favorite quote? “And one more thing I want to be clear about - I know who I am. I’m just a very thin layer of charming with some funny sprinkles, wrapped around a huge, creamy center of raging, arrogant a-hole.” -Christopher Titus

•Favorite Movie? Also prone to change; at the moment it’s (once again) Dogma.