Get rid of this BS booting system!

This is some serious -Yoink-. I was playing warzone, and whilst trying to escape getting shot, accidentally splattered a team mate, then AFTER I was long killed out of my ghost, the -Yoinking!- this continued to go forward and splatter another team mate in which I proceed to get booted from the game for. -Yoinking!- SERIOUSLY!? ACCIDENTS -Yoinking!- HAPPEN YOU -Yoinks!-! You’re seriously going to ruin multiplayer with this -Yoink-.

Be more careful, man. You really shouldn’t getting more than one accidental betrayal per match, if any. (Unless it’s SWAT.)

It’s not like I’m purposely going around running my team mates over. Vehicle gameplay has always involved in team mates getting betrayed, in EVERY Halo game. It comes with the territory.

They are given the option to boot you or forgive you. If I had just spent my REQ only to be killed by a teammates careless driving, I’d press yes too, accident or not.

So freaking annoying when you got that idiot in a vehicle literally running everyone down in his path and you just picked out that nice sniper. If you ran two people down in a game I’d vote to kick you lol. It was probably more than two as well, or maybe it happened to be the same guy… or the fact that it was separate occasions. I’ve ran down two people at once and never got kicked shrugs

Are you doing this every single game? If not does this really matter?

> 2533274794829884;5:
> Are you doing this every single game? If not does this really matter?

Agreed. If this only happened once, OP needs to get over it and not cry on the forums because of one frustrating moment

> 2661949065475413;4:
> They are given the option to boot you or forgive you. If I had just spent my REQ only to be killed by a teammates careless driving, I’d press yes too, accident or not.

the boot option needed to be hidden in main menu so if you really want to kick them than they would look for it. otherwise most dont think and press it to get it out of the way and its easier. most dont think when kick, its impulse response.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> They are given the option to boot you or forgive you. If I had just spent my REQ only to be killed by a teammates careless driving, I’d press yes too, accident or not.

Really? Because I’ve been run over by a lot of driver-ed dropouts in Warzone and I’ve never been given the option to boot them, I was concerned they removed it.

> 2533274978553590;8:
> > 2661949065475413;4:
> > They are given the option to boot you or forgive you. If I had just spent my REQ only to be killed by a teammates careless driving, I’d press yes too, accident or not.
>
>
> Really? Because I’ve been run over by a lot of driver-ed dropouts in Warzone and I’ve never been given the option to boot them, I was concerned they removed it.

The first one a game is a freebie. Only shows up if the person has 2 or more betrayals in a game.

I have yet to be banned. And maybe 2 betrayals since ive been playing. Hell ive actually never left mid game nore have I been disconnected.