Get rid of the ability to shoot grenades Please 343

I don’t know of anyone on the planet who has the skill to actually shoot a grenade out of someone’s hand or in mid air. It happens quite frequently. The game doesn’t need any more randomness than it already has. Does anyone get as annoyed as I do with this? Not many people talk about this.

I think its awesome. I was under someone on a bridge and my bloom caused me to miss so many shots yet his rapid-fire pistol was pawning me. So I desperately through a nade and looked how it went down in theater. The grenade flew (about a foot) infront of his barrel and BOOM! lol, spammer got exploded. It made me happy.

I have never had that happen, might as well ask to remove the boost on the ghost so you don’t get run over when you get out of a vehicle.

> I don’t know of anyone on the planet who has the skill to actually shoot a grenade out of someone’s hand or in mid air. It happens quite frequently.

It makes me laugh when somebody makes a point, then contradicts themself in the very next sentance.

i did not contradict myself. It happens frequently but it is all luck. Nobody tries to shoot a grenade out of anyone’s hand.

Nope. Don’t do it. It adds a positive skill element, just like being able to deflect grenades by bashing in CE was.

You are telling me you are coordinated enough to shoot grenades? That isn’t skill. It is random like bloom. Random=bad

I actually like the feature. It really doesnt happen that often and it can actually be used to your favor. I had this one guy chase me when I was one shot, so I went around a corner. I happen to see some grenades that spawned on the floor around the corner so when he appeared, I shot at the grenade and it REALLY hurt him which gave me the kill. Twas awesome.

I’ve never had it happen to me, and I’ve only done it to others twice, and those were the only times I’ve seen it happen while playing. For me, personally, it isn’t a big deal.

It is very rare from what I have seen. At least people aren’t aiming at spawned grenades while you’re standing over them. I’ve had that happen once…and I was VERY annoyed. Haha.