GET RID OF SWATNUMS. it's ruining swat!!!

I haven’t met a single person online that likes SWATNUMS, and I DESPISE it. Get rid of it!! And if some people (whom I’ve never found) really do like it, then make it its own game.
it is ruining swat. People play swat for the Battle Rifle.

… I like swatnums… DON’T HIT ME!!!

i agree. hate swatnums. bring back the halo 3 veto

Still dont get why people hate swatnums.

Because it’s awful and people want to play swat with brs

Magnums have less aim assist which creates more of a skill gap. The player with the beter aim will win, not the one who shot first.

Swatnums is utter and complete crap.

Swatnums just has a different feel to it, kinda feels odd playing 3 games of swatnums to every BR round. kinda breaks up my mood wanting to play swat. Cant they have a veto option or something? gets me down having to play so many swatnum games.

I think the reason I don’t like it is because if I play a game with the BR then go and play a game with the magnum I have to get used to aiming with the magnum and I do poorly for the first few minutes. Where as somebody who just played a game of magnums and is already used to the aim can come in and always win a 1v1 with me. The large difference in aim assist is what throws me off.

Adjust the match making to equal out regular swat with swatnums. Make it 50/50 or 40/60 regular swat. Bring back the DMR’s.

DMRs would be better

I agree, Swatnums is freaking trash, It’s not the skill its the play style that ruins it. Every gams i’ve been playing swat since Halo Reach. Swatnums and Halo 2 swat ruins the game and the fun in. 343 take this trash out of the swat playlist like really.

I don’t get what the issue is with Swatnums and other Swat variants other than the people that do most of the complaining about them just aren’t that good at the game types. In any case, a thread whose last post was 1 year ago. You really dug deep to find this thread, didn’t you?

Its not my favorite but i dont mind it

I prefer any swat with non-burst guns. br screws up your accuracy over time you know… esp. when playing swat

Swatnums is the only SWAT mode i like…

> 2533274906308237;16:
> Swatnums is the only SWAT mode i like…

H1 & Swatnums are my absolute favorites. The others are ok, but that doesn’t mean I have to hate on them.

Agree with the OP! Get rid of H1 SWAT at the very least. I don’t mind swatnums occasionally, but it now dominates normal battle rifle, which is insanity.

> 2533274830123394;18:
> Agree with the OP! Get rid of H1 SWAT at the very least. I don’t mind swatnums occasionally, but it now dominates normal battle rifle, which is insanity.

I agree with you