GET RID OF BETRAYAL BOOTING!

Title pretty much says it all, it needs to go it is broken and is unfair.

Today while playing some CTF on Ragnarok some A-hole betrayed me and took the flag off me and got the points for it,I don’t get the option to kick him so I angrily proceeded to punch him and then go off to do something else and leave him to be a -Yoink- elsewhere. He then deliberately rushes in front of me when I start to boost off in my ghost and I get the betrayal, he gets to kick me! And he did and I lose all the points for that match (I was doing pretty well) WTF>?!>!!

The system needs to be improved or replaced with something better or just get rid of it, why not prevent them joining another match for 1 min or stop them picking up weapons or ammo for 1 min or prevent driving vehicles etc for 1 min. Small punishments which will eventually just phase out the -Yoinks!- who betray on purpose.

Just a thought please give feedback and maybe a fair solution can be thought of!

Maybe you shouldn’t have punched him.

My idea -

A on Betrayal Results the deduction of amount of XP. (To be decided but I would go with around 500-XP)

The Betrayed gains a power-up when he spawns. (Speed Boost - Overshields - ETC.)

There is no option to boot.

> My idea -
>
> A on Betrayal Results the deduction of amount of XP. (To be decided but I would go with around 500-XP)
>
> The Betrayed gains a power-up when he spawns. (Speed Boost - Overshields - ETC.)
>
> There is no option to boot.

I like the first option, but the second one would just be abused.

Yeah! Take out betrayal booting! That way I can go on longer team mate splatter sprees!