Get Ready

Get ready for an in-flux of PC-dedicated players to be joining your ranks here when Halo 5: Forge is released. All your maps and new game modes will be created on the PC version of Halo: 5 henceforth. XBOX community, welcome your older, superior PC master race brothers back to the Halo fray! We are posting this as a precursor to what will be coming from us and many, many other artists and level designers that will be flooding your community with maps and a way to reach your overlords to post flaws you find in our maps and game modes. We can’t help your graphics issue, but we can help with mostly anything else! We can’t wait to add many great hours to your lives in Halo. Please check back often for updates! We are excited that Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10 is mere hours away from release!

WHERE IS IT ITS 9/8/2016. i went the store said not available, my friend got this game on the 6th. I went to get on 7th and its gone. I went to get it right now and I can’t : (

> 2533274847161495;2:
> WHERE IS IT ITS 9/8/2016. i went the store said not available, my friend got this game on the 6th. I went to get on 7th and its gone. I went to get it right now and I can’t : (

Shh…don’t worry, it’s available now. Let’s get it!